Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guys

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hey Guys

    Hey Guys
    Just found this place looks like a pretty awesome forum
    been training in mma for the past eight years (42 now) it doesn't get any easier does it, looking forward to talking to you guys.
    all the best
    dave

    #2
    Welcome to Bullshido

    I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

    Comment


      #3
      Hey english bob/dave.

      Welcome to Bullshido. Where do you train your MMA? Tell us more about your freestyle karate.

      Comment


        #4
        hey guys I train in manchester uk its a mix of ju jitsu, kickboxing and kung fu is a complete fighting system, really tough though

        Comment


          #5
          Good luck, you'll hopefully learn much (I did and still do).

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by englishbob View Post
            hey guys I train in manchester uk its a mix of ju jitsu, kickboxing and kung fu is a complete fighting system, really tough though
            Good lad - you're in my home city. Does your school have a website?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by englishbob View Post
              hey guys I train in manchester uk its a mix of ju jitsu, kickboxing and kung fu is a complete fighting system, really tough though
              Seems like karate would be one of the main styles that makes up your freestyle karate.

              Comment


                #8
                Lol : old fuck. You're younger than me.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                  Lol : old fuck. You're younger than me.
                  Is that saying much?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by thrutch View Post
                    Good lad - you're in my home city. Does your school have a website?
                    Yes my school is evade blackbelt school for the link just google it, it,s the first one.
                    its a great school with great teachers where do you train ?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                      Yes my school is evade blackbelt school for the link just google it, it,s the first one.
                      its a great school with great teachers where do you train ?
                      I know Evade - I spoke to David a couple of times about five years ago when I was commuting to Sheffield and thinking of training there on the way home, he seemed a nice bloke. I could never quite get my journey to fit to a class time though. He's one of only 8 people on my LinkedIn profile, which is a bit odd.

                      I've been working away from Manchester for a few years, but when I'm back for a weekend I usually try to catch a class here. I'm in Milton Keynes at the minute, training here which is excellent.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by thrutch View Post
                        I know Evade - I spoke to David a couple of times about five years ago when I was commuting to Sheffield and thinking of training there on the way home, he seemed a nice bloke. I could never quite get my journey to fit to a class time though. He's one of only 8 people on my LinkedIn profile, which is a bit odd.

                        I've been working away from Manchester for a few years, but when I'm back for a weekend I usually try to catch a class here. I'm in Milton Keynes at the minute, training here which is excellent.
                        Yes Dave is a great bloke and also one of the best martial artists I have ever seen, the guy is truly a complete fighter, if you do get to train with Dave you won't regret it. keep up the training mate,
                        all the best

                        Comment

                        Collapse

                        Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                        Working...
                        X