Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my system ##$%^ (no, for real, tell me)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my system ##$%^ (no, for real, tell me)

European logsword fencing whit any doubt! (and of course a good sword) you dont need ammo and you can cut heads off and mantain a safe distance.

Comment

Run, grab something and return :ExcitedTroll:

Comment

In my country using a firearm is a legal suicide even in that situation.
        So I just grab my longsword (near the bed) and do some old classic spanish re-conquest.

Comment

Comment

Ha! the one using our knife system is the guy who keeps the arm protecting vital line in is torso, the other don't fight whit this system.
            Last edited by Seeg; 10/18/2012 8:29am, .

Comment

1. Wrong forum. I'm just giving you a heads up before a monitor jumps in and moves this.

2. From your post and video it looks like you spar hard, which is good. My main criticism would be that your technique is fairly unrefined, which would get you in trouble fighting a better trained fighter. However, as you allude to in your post, pretty technique w/o the ability to apply it (i.e. in hard sparring or in a real fight) is just dancing.
              Mushi mo atsui hodo
              Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
              ...Well fuck if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi shit I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
              Three rights make a left.

Comment

Hi Seeg,

"we are just some security workers training and fighting whit safe and fun, but we don't undestand why so much hate and despise from them, so well, they said we deserve to appear in bullshido"
                From my experience people will put you down because they are afraid of you.

I say keep on doing what you are doing and as long as you're learning, people keep coming back to train and still having fun then why worry what others say? :)

Comment

Getting armoured up and throwing down on a Spanish rooftop looks like more fun than I've had in most of my classes. Where do I sign up?

and don't worry about some chunners calling you "shit douchbags" over the internet.

Comment

Stick around, you're gonna love this forums.

Comment

Look's like you're on the right track.

Keep your mindset for the realities of what you need for your job & self-defense, and then seek out boxing, kickboxing, & grappling instructors who will help you meet your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeg
                        My master tell me one day... Never Learn from a fatty... and time give him all the reason
                        Your master is a wise person.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Time to be a pedant, "Most or Young Fat guys."

If they were still alive, I'd pay money to learn from these "fat" guys.

.....and this fatty as well

You know better slamdunc. Seeg you need to read all of the rules to each area before posting.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102430

Comment

I'd learn to eat from a fatty

Comment

"Bullshido"? No. You are not misrepresenting what you are doing. You are not claimant a liniage that doesn't exist.

Just because your technique is not refined and you don't have good facilities doesn't make you bullshido. However, it also doesn't make you legit. As Bodhi said above, continue your training as you are: live and hard sparring but get more instruction. If you don't bring in legit instructors you will not progress much further than you are right now.
                              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X