Looking for a bit of feedback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a bit of feedback!

Yes...well I am a Newbie...so im not a hundred percent sure if it's okay or not to post this here...if not please let me know and I apologize!

but I just started up taking Baji Quan and I was looking for a bit of feed back on a few of my videos.

http://youtu.be/VhNbigpSM5w

The link is right above this! ^ If you could watch the video...rate/comment and maybe subscribe I'd greatly appreciate any feedback what so ever! Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Bullshido. I'm going to check the video out when I get off my shift (too much bandwidth for my work computer).

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
      Welcome to Bullshido. I'm going to check the video out when I get off my shift (too much bandwidth for my work computer).

Thanks! Can't wait to hear your feedback!

Comment

Next time, use Jolin Tsai.

Comment

I had to Google that.

Anyway, I thought Omega was the only one allowed to Troll the nubs...?

If I'm wrong, Gratz on your promotion!
          "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the shit out of you.
          And when the shit's been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Comment

I'm not trolling the n00b, I'm commenting on his taste in music.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhi108 View Post
              Next time, use Jolin Tsai.
              haha, that's a good idea! I'll have to remember that. Thanks!

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido.

Post here, post less, lurk more.

You can't get better feedback than that.

Comment

Personally, I would've been tempted by Wu Tang.
                  "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the shit out of you.
                  And when the shit's been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Comment

Originally posted by JingMerchant! View Post
                    Personally, I would've been tempted by Wu Tang.
                    Because you prefer rip-offs of a culture instead of the actual culture itself.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                        Welcome to Bullshido.

Post here, post less, lurk more.

You can't get better feedback than that.
                        See if I would have seen this before I probably wouldnt have taken what you said the other day the wrong way...I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by fudoshin_ryu View Post
                          See if I would have seen this before I probably wouldnt have taken what you said the other day the wrong way...I apologize.
                          That's the thing about asking for "any feedback whatsoever".

In this thread, the feedback is forced to be courteous. In the CMA forum, it's not (nor should it be).

If feedback doesn't challenge you or what you think, how could it ever be useful?

Being told "yeah that looks great" is the most useless kind of feedback. It does nothing but feed your ego, and lead you to believe you're close to being finished.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                            That's the thing about asking for "any feedback whatsoever".

In this thread, the feedback is forced to be courteous. In the CMA forum, it's not (nor should it be).

If feedback doesn't challenge you or what you think, how could it ever be useful?

Being told "yeah that looks great" is the most useless kind of feedback. It does nothing but feed your ego, and lead you to believe you're close to being finished.
                            Well, then I thank you! And sorry about the misunderstanding.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X