If you were a UFC fighter ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were a UFC fighter ?

and were being interviewed for a fight who would you like to fight against ? i am not thinking about the actual fight just an opponent who you could trash about.who would it be and what shit would you say about them ?

Originally posted by flammable View Post
    and were being interviewed for a fight who would you like to fight against ? i am not thinking about the actual fight just an opponent who you could trash about.who would it be and what shit would you say about them ?
    I would fight you. I would kick you in the balls so hard that they would be good for nothing but acting as a dust cover for your ass hole.

I would say you have a small penis and the intellect of a retarded 3 year old.

Comment

why would you want to fight me if you were a ufc fighter ?

Comment

You seem like a Duxbag.

I've always wanted to really fuck up a "normal" person in the ring. Would feel a little bad about punching out somebody with downsyndrome though.

Comment

you class me as normal then ? thankx dude.

Comment

Whenever I want to trash talk, I need only look to this great hero for inspiration:

Comment

I'd fight you immediately after he finished you. I love taking sloppy seconds. I'd make you snort my taint like the horny little pissrag you are and you'd love every minute of it

Comment

I'd call out Dana White.
                GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                Originally posted by Devil
                I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

We generally dislike "What if . . ." threads. They were old and tired when this site was born in 2002.

How old are you?
                  Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

I'd call out Dan Severn and Wilfred Brimley for a two-on-one warhammer duel. It's been one of my most uncontrollably recurring violent masturbatorial fantasies.

you class me as normal then ? thankx dude.
                    If t's any consolation, I'd class you as Normal/Flying.
                    Last edited by Holy Moment; 9/19/2012 8:50pm, .
                    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

I'd call out Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, and I'd aim to beat them all by submission. Then whenever I'd hear someone fawning over Bella, Edward or Jacob, I could honestly say that I tapped that ass.

Comment

Stop dropping acid while being raped by your neighbor's dog. Seriously, what the fuck man?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                          Stop dropping acid while being raped by your neighbor's dog. Seriously, what the fuck man?
                          Wonder what kind of dog it is and does he have to use peanutbutter?

Comment

Originally posted by dflanmod View Post
                            ... does he have to use peanutbutter?
                            The dog will do it without, but he likes to butter up anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                              The dog will do it without, but he likes to butter up anyways.
                              No dumbass. The peanut butter is for when you want oral from the dog.

Durrr!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X