• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Who has syphilis?
    Sic semper tyrannosaurus

Comment

Originally posted by DunkelAnanas View Post
      addicted to cannabis
      Interestingly, in physiological terms there's really no such thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DunkelAnanas View Post
        Hey now, this upstanding Judo instructor wasn't stealing his students money, he was stealing from the students of a music program. To insinuate he stole his student's money is just baseless. He wasn't teaching ke?po.
        If he was just stealing from "THOSE" students, then what the hell is the big fuss?

Comment

Originally posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
          Interestingly, in physiological terms there's really no such thing.
          Tell that to my probation officer....

Comment

http://murrieta.patch.com/articles/f...to-theft-fraud
            A Murrieta man suspected of stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Vista Murrieta High School Golden Alliance Band Boosters, and then cooking the books to cover the alleged embezzlement, pleaded not guilty to felony charges Wednesday.

Comment

incidently, its normal in such cases for an initial plea of not guilty to be made, while the prosecution and the defendant's attorney negotiate a plea bargain.

Comment

Just keeping it updated, since there was such a hypocritical response of "OMG he is a good guy" over on the other website. I want to keep up and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                  Just keeping it updated, since there was such a hypocritical response of "OMG he is a good guy" over on the other website. I want to keep up and see what happens.
                  Sorry for the necro but I just found out about Paul Nogaki. I'm stunned to see he's traded in his "red & white" for an "orange & white". I was not part of the Judo Forum when this all went down so I didn't see the threads over there but after reading the posts on this thread I'm damn near speechless. I post on the *new* Judo Forum and I've noticed that he wasn't posting there at all. That's what prompted me to search on "Paul Nogaki" to see if something terrible (like death) happened to him. I didn't expect to see an arrest record. I am disappointed but quite frankly not surprised to read people defending him. It can be very hard for people to have personal relationships and friendships with someone to reconcile how or why they did it. I hope he is found not guilty but if he is guilty I hope the judge throws the book at him. There is zero tolerance in my book for defrauding high school students for one's sordid gain.

Comment

Of course, with little fanfare, here you go.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riversi...aling-212k.ece

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X