X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Introduction to new member

Hello guys

Hello guys

Myself Daniel Rizzo newbie here. I am very much excited to join this community. Its my pleasure to take part of the discussion.

Thanks and regards
    Daniel Rizzo

Welcome to Bullshido.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Welcome. Just know that you did the intro in YMAS. It is the deep end of the pool with retarded sharks and other bad things. Just be prepared.
      I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
        Just know that you did the intro in YMAS. It is the deep end of the pool with retarded sharks and other bad things. Just be prepared.
        Yeah, good point. Everyone has to play well with others in newbietown, but all is fair in YMAS.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Daniel Rizzo? Karate Kid?

Comment

Originally posted by DaTedBear View Post
            Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Rizzo View Post
              Hello guys

Hello guys

Myself Daniel Rizzo newbie here. I am very much excited to join this community. Its my pleasure to take part of the discussion.

Thanks and regards
              Daniel Rizzo
              Hello Daniel,

I am much excited for you to take part in the discussion. Will you kindly favor the community with a description of your martial arts background.
              Originally posted by Devil
              That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a motherfucker...

Comment

Originally posted by RWaggs View Post
                Hello Daniel,

I am much excited for you to take part in the discussion. Will you kindly favor the community with a description of your martial arts background.
                "Canvas. JC Penney, $3.98. You like?"

Comment

@Psycho Dad...that was awesome!

Comment

Is ir pronounced rizzo or hizzo cuz one way is cool and the other way just blows.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoUP View Post
                      Is ir pronounced rizzo or hizzo cuz one way is cool and the other way just blows.
                      I don't see BJJ in his style field, so it is definitely Rizzo.

Comment

Hello Danielsan,

I too am much excited for you to take part in discussion.

Bye the way, how does one practice the style of crap? I feel I am probably a natural and very excited to hear more.

Please discuss.
                        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                          Hello Danielsan,

I too am much excited for you to take part in discussion.

Bye the way, how does one practice the style of crap? I feel I am probably a natural and very excited to hear more.

Please discuss.
                          I find it is best to practice on full stomach. If practice on stomach full of taco bell, RedBull, and Metamucil, no can defence!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
                            I find it is best to practice on full stomach. If practice on stomach full of taco bell, RedBull, and Metamucil, no can defence!
                            You obviously don't have teh r3a! Crap.
                            I learned from the crap master on the mean streets of mexico, drinking unfiltered water and eating unwashed produce.

I'm teeling you all the secrets can be found in the lost "Don't squeeze teh Charmin" Kata. But you would never know. We would never teach an outside our Iron Hemeroids techniques.

Comment

Originally posted by DaTedBear View Post
                              That's Daniel Larusso.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X