The Girl From The Naked Eye (Film)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Girl From The Naked Eye (Film)

This indie movie is one of my favorite martial arts movies of all time! The fight scenes are very well choreographed and have a perfect mix of style and brutality. The Girl From The Naked Eye doesn't suffer from the over-long fight scenes that plague many other martial arts movies, but you still see some epic slugfests -- the best of which pays homage to the Oldboy hallway fight scene! Perhaps why it works so well is that the film isn't trying to be a martial arts movie, so much as an action-thriller that features a badass protagonist who just happens to be well-versed in hand to hand combat. Anyways check out the trailer, DL the movie, and purchase it when it's available on DVD!

[yt] [/yt]

Yeah, this one's been on my list for a while.

Comment

I figured this was something about that heinous bar that used to be in Chinatown.
      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Originally posted by Devil
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      Originally posted by Plasma
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X