Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Jujitsuffragettes: a secret society of martial arts-trained female bodyguards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jujitsuffragettes: a secret society of martial arts-trained female bodyguards

http://www.bartitsu.org/index.php/20...te-bodyguards/

New Bartitsu Society article on the jujitsu-trained Bodyguard society who protected the leaders of the Suffragette movement circa 1913-14.
    Check out the Bullshido.net Western Martial Arts Forum for all things Western, martial and arty.

Bartitsu: the Gentlemanly Art of Self Defence (est. 1899)

Wow this is awesome. I would definitely read a "multimedia work of fiction" centered around this. This is like a steampunk dream come true.

Comment

This could be a badass comic book.

Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool. those are some serious ladies!

25 women armed with Indian clubs and jujitsu vs. 50 truncheon-wielding police constables.

Comment

Nice article.

However

"in March of 1918, the Representation of the People Act was passed, granting voting rights to some eight million English women"

should be 8 million British women, shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by sweepthelej View Post
            Nice article.

However

"in March of 1918, the Representation of the People Act was passed, granting voting rights to some eight million English women"

should be 8 million British women, shirley?
            You don't think they're stupid enough to let the Irish vote?, do you?
            "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
            DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
            Originally posted by Devil
            Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
            Originally posted by Plasma
            At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
            Originally posted by SoulMechanic
            Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X