Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol would be hilarious if it wasnt spot on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol would be hilarious if it wasnt spot on.

My fiancee and I watched this video in response to the jiu jitsu one "Shihan Richard Van Donk" of the Bujinkan posted on facebook...we were laughing our asses off...not just because how funny it was but because of how true it is....man what a waste of time. My fiancee and I refused to drink the kool aid and left for mma...they were pissed; and dipped into our personal life on some level. I was going to share my experience but I don't want to use names. Anyways this shit is good for a laugh....or as an educational tool.

Cultish!

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Hahaha. 15th level blackbelt.

Comment

Why is this in Newbietown?

Comment

Who knows. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
            Why is this in Newbietown?
            Not sure what the forum etiquette is for new guys posting videos; and I'm new so I thought it would be a safe bet. Where do you think it should have been placed for future reference?

Comment

Probably ymas, didn't watch the vid.
              Did you read all of the stickies/rules?
              This doesn't really seem to qualify as newbietown material and you already have two other newbietown threads.

Comment

Oh alright thanks. Yea, I did. I thought it was kind of the norm to post a little in newbie town for a while before diving right in so to speak thanks though. Not much of a poster, more of a reader lol.

Comment

Typically people stick to one newbietown thread, and keep posting in that one.

Comment

bahahah

Comment

"I'm afraid I may kill them." LOL

Comment

This one is pretty funny too.
                        http://youtu.be/aYu4MB8wgho

Comment

Originally posted by Illadelphia View Post
                          My fiancee and I watched this video in response to the jiu jitsu one "Shihan Richard Van Donk" of the Bujinkan posted on facebook...we were laughing our asses off...not just because how funny it was but because of how true it is....man what a waste of time. My fiancee and I refused to drink the kool aid and left for mma...they were pissed; and dipped into our personal life on some level. I was going to share my experience but I don't want to use names. Anyways this shit is good for a laugh....or as an educational tool.

If you look at the comments, the most recent reads "this isn't anti-bunjinkan. it's anti-idiot". I had to respond, despite the necro.

Great clip

Comment

Did that really need to be 7 minutes long?

Comment

That's why some are funny and other are meh.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X