Bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad day

Hello everybody I got punked today and need a place where I can let out anger and be mentally and physically tough not to be a bully just to protect myself

Welcome, Heavy.

Comment

Post #1 and 2 removed from this thread: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=117174
      Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by top knot View Post
          Welcome, Heavy.
          Thanks for the welcome when are you guys sparring or training

Comment

Hi Heavy, just a quick thing, punctuation and grammar are good things and should be used liberally on this site. It makes it easier to understand you.

I train every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in BJJ, with supplementary exercises throughout the week.
            GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
            Originally posted by Devil
            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

And you fucking came to this site? Are you fucking kidding me? Jeez dude, you're going to have to give us something more than some ambiguous whining.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyguy87 View Post
                Hello everybody I got punked today and need a place where I can let out anger and be mentally and physically tough not to be a bully just to protect myself
                Well, Bullshido's an excellent place to let it out, talk about your feelings, and hopefully work out the deep-seeded father issues that are behind all your self-esteem problems in the first place.

Oh wait. No.

I'm sorry you had a bad day my friend, but this probably isn't the best place to whine vaguely about it. Even here in newbietown, you're free game for Omega.

Comment

Best thing to do is post your grievances in YMAS: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54

We're all cuddly in there, looking out for the new guy and willing to help where we can.
                  GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                  Originally posted by Devil
                  I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                  Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                  I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

By cuddly he means bad ass choking 'n' shit...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X