X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy

I guess this will be my 1st post on this site...wuz up everyone

Welcome to Bullshido.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Hello Nakua. What kinds of martial activities are you into?

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Bullshido newb.

Are you currently training any martial arts, or are you here looking for recommendations?

Comment

I am currently training in Judo and Muay Thai...but ive been training in some Aikido and Budo Taijutsu....I want to find a school that teaches the old style Muay Thai (the real Muay Thai) and Lerdrit....I have Thai roots and i juz think that it's cool shit

Comment

I like thinking of Muay Thai as a traditional martial art too. Nice spiritual aspect to it as well. I have no Thai roots though.

Comment

Originally posted by lordbd View Post
              I like thinking of Muay Thai as a traditional martial art too. Nice spiritual aspect to it as well. I have no Thai roots though.
              ur right....and there is an entire culture that you become a part of when you become deeply involved with that art and many others...dont know if you have ever heard of Lerdrit but it's also a Thai art that would be comparable to Karate or Kung Fu

Comment

We've heard of Lerdrit. Use the search function to see what we've heard.

Welcome to Bullshido. Are you looking to compete?
                GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                Originally posted by Devil
                I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X