Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rant: Why this people are not more popular?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant: Why this people are not more popular?

Just saw this video:

Quick translation

Host: How can mothers get their childs into this sport) that despite looking so violent still is a sport (asking with good intentions)

Instructor: You will see this improves the kid self-steem and balance between the spiritual and physical side of him. Also it will make him focus onto something and use all the energy of the iddle kid.

Instructor: Now the fight show ! I remind you that the national police regulates the martial arts in this country. As you can see this gear is made to protect the amateur.

Host: Only when they are experienced can they remove it?

Instructor: Exactly!

(Takedown)

Host: Whats that?? ._.

Instructor: Here we can see a throw with a submission in this case a lock on the ankle

Instructor: Is important that the referee can see a clean throw, a submission is ending the fight with a hold, joint lock or choke.

People must know that this requires a lot of work put on this system.

(Headbutt)

Instructor: Also uses the head. The head is protected by the headgear.

Instructor: Saldy with violence in the rise especially against women its convenient that they can count with a self-defense system, this art is (thousands of years old??)
    With Daido juku we are mostly important trainning the women so they avoid being easy targets this gives them greater self-steem and security.

Hosts: Thank you all (instructors of Daido juku)!

So this is my rant know: Why all the shitty Point sparring karate is so popular and this is not? Why damm it all that shitty instructors teaching so bad and ripping off poor students with their excesive fees

WHY THIS IS NOT POPULAR WHY THERE IS NO DAIDO JUKU IN MY COUNTRY BUT LOADS AND LOADS OF SHITTY POINT SPARRING KROTTY??

Also Kyokushin is awesome but we could use some training in throws and headpunching.

You need to work on your ranting skills.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
      Just saw this video:

Quick translation

So this is my rant know: Why all the shitty Point sparring karate is so popular and this is not? Why damm it all that shitty instructors teaching so bad and ripping off poor students with their excesive fees

WHY THIS IS NOT POPULAR WHY THERE IS NO DAIDO JUKU IN MY COUNTRY BUT LOADS AND LOADS OF SHITTY POINT SPARRING KROTTY??

Also Kyokushin is awesome but we could use some training in throws and headpunching.
      Motherfucker, if I could train in one martial art, it would probably be Daido Juku. Because it's kyokushin and judo. Because it's fucking awesome. Sanda with added toughness. Fucking coolest looking shit I've never gotten to train in. It's fucked up.

Shitty krotty is out there because motherfuckers be lazy and don't want to work, so the market is kind of thin.

It's fucked up, man, it's fucked up.

Oh, that guy being interviewed is full of shit. Women's self defense has fuck all to do with this awesome shit. It sucks that the promoter has to talk a bunch of bullshit to make it acceptable to the general population. As a matter of fact, fuck the general population.
      Originally posted by Goju - joe
      being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question View Post
        Shitty krotty is out there because motherfuckers be lazy and don't want to work, so the market is kind of thin.

It's fucked up, man, it's fucked up.
        It also gives posers something to brag about.
        It sucks that the promoter has to talk a bunch of bullshit to make it acceptable to the general population.
        True, but if not for shit like this, Bullshido wouldn't be as popular as it is.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

rant
          Getting good at any contact sport, martial or otherwise, requires dedication, a ton of sweat and a good deal of pain. Your average person avoids pain. You can observe this time and time again with regards to the extremely high attrition rate in any full contact sport.

It's all well and good until someone gets hit or crushed.
          Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
            You need to work on your ranting skills.
            For someone obviously ranting in a second language he's doing OK.

He should go full meta and toss in a THEN WHO WAS PHONE somewhere near the end

Comment

Motherfucker, if I could train in one martial art, it would probably be Daido Juku. Because it's kyokushin and judo. Because it's fucking awesome. Sanda with added toughness. Fucking coolest looking shit I've never gotten to train in. It's fucked up.
              Fuck dude, I know that feeling I know that motherfucking feeling so well Damn
              Respect what the instructor said I may show you one day my country's martial art it is a mix of Tai chi, espirituality and some fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Apple View Post
                For someone obviously ranting in a second language he's doing OK.

He should go full meta and toss in a THEN WHO WAS PHONE somewhere near the end
                Yeah dude Fuck that shit I hadn't any formal study of english in the last 4 years and I wasnt that good to begin

Comment

because fuck you...

Comment

Originally posted by Necroyunus View Post
                    because fuck you...
                    Fuck you too, fuck everybody, fuck martial arts oriented to kids, fuck political correctnes, fuck my work schudule, fuck the 3 weeks I have to wait to have the money to start MMA

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                      Getting good at any contact sport, martial or otherwise, requires dedication, a ton of sweat and a good deal of pain. Your average person avoids pain. You can observe this time and time again with regards to the extremely high attrition rate in any full contact sport.

It's all well and good until someone gets hit or crushed.
                      That's so true, but I'm not asking people to train this intensely but...

If most people train a good martial art lightly then that art would start to cater to people who want it light?
                      But if a core does it intense could they keep it real and not go the way of TKD and krotty?
                      Last edited by RurikGreenwulf; 7/09/2012 8:37pm, . Reason: Circular reasoning, Cant express thoughts correctly, fuck english education in my country

Comment

Yeah dude Fuck that shit I hadn't any formal study of english in the last 4 years and I wasnt that good to begin
                        Shit. Real talk? How's your speech? Do native speakers understand what you say or do you have to repeat that shit 400 fucking times like I did the last time I was in Central America?

Yo: Senora, lo que yo quisiera saber es que si el dolor es mas grave en la manana o en la tarde.

Ella: Que me deseas una buena tarde? Pues, gracias, chico.

Yo: No, senora. Estoy hablando de su dolor.

Ella: De que amor?

At that point, I was like "you know what, man. Fuck it. Fuck all that shit". Not to mention when I tried to understand what motherfuckers were saying

El Preceptor: Leiste cancer gastrico?

Yo: Que si me hicieron cancer gastrico?

El: No, si leiste cancer gastrico?

Yo: Como?

El: Pues...

Y por fin, me di cuenta de lo que me estaba hablando

Yo: Si, Si. Ah, lo siento, no le entendia a usted. Si, lo lei. Estaba esperando que hablaramos de ello.

Shit was mostly like that. So fucking frustrating.

Fuck, off topic rant, sorry.
                        being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

That's so true, but I'm not asking people to train this intensely but...

If most people train a good martial art lightly then that art would start to cater to people who want it light?
                          But if a core does it intense could they keep it real and not go the way of TKD and krotty?
                          Well, because the instructors themselves are lazy as fuck. They are lazy and didn't train for shit, so they don't know shit except the easily accessible old karatay.

But fuck are they good at marketing. Some of those motherfuckers could sell pussy to a pimp. So they ensnare motherfuckers who grew up watching Martial Arts movies and wanting to kick ass. That's how I spent 4 years doing some god awful Choy Li Fut. Motherfuckers kept talking shit about "finding the way of the chinese" and "spiritual enlightenment" among all other kinds of bullshit.

Damn, sometimes I wanted to buss that motherfucker's head so bad.

Comment

Shit. Real talk? How's your speech? Do native speakers understand what you say or do you have to repeat that shit 400 fucking times like I did the last time I was in Central America?
                            The NGO I worked had some USA volunteers I could talk with them and I did it often
                            They complimented my english a couple of times like you have a good level of english and such but I could see they would take a second or so to really understand what I meant. I took every chance I got to improve my english with them.

And yeah I agree with you there are some really good at the shitty markeeting I know a couple who are almost cult like mentality you know I talk with them I post on facebook
                            "gonna do some MT" and they are like "what ! If all you want is medals then with Kyokushin and MT you are gonna be the best but spiritual side of MA bullshit, inner peace greater meaning shit come to our mcdojo"

You catch my drift?

Comment

Fuck you too, fuck everybody, fuck martial arts oriented to kids, fuck political correctnes, fuck my work schudule, fuck the 3 weeks I have to wait to have the money to start MMA
                              That's great! Keep practicing, bro.
                              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X