Bored....at work....needed a laugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored....at work....needed a laugh.

I was bored. Saw this picture for some reason in my cache. If it doesn't show, I apologize. I decided to make it a demotivational poster.

And this one. Is this from a video he did or something???

Comment

Dillman has such great form...

Comment

One day I'm going to go to a Dillman seminar and let him hit me with a a knockout pressure point. Then I'm going to fall down like I'm unconscious and refuse to get up no matter how hard they try to revive me.
        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Wouldn't it be more fun to just stand there and say, "So is this the part where I pretend I'm knocked out?"
          Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

File a sexual harassment suit against him.

Comment

Originally posted by drizzt777 View Post
              I don't understand any part of the text there.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                One day I'm going to go to a Dillman seminar and let him hit me with a a knockout pressure point. Then I'm going to fall down like I'm unconscious and refuse to get up no matter how hard they try to revive me.
                Bonus points if you start twitching and drooling when they start to revive you.
                go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

you fall down and shit and piss all over yourself, than when they "wake you up" you pull down your pants and wipe your ass on the mats like a cat.

Comment

*reads OP, looks at pix*

If it doesn't show, you apologize?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X