how and why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    Well that means ONE PERSON did answer your question.
    no they didnt answer or try to answer how or why. but they did try to give some glimmer of discution about martial arts. and advise me to train for "that" what ever that is.

a complaint means an expression of pain. your insults dont cause me pain. ive told you you can continue to call me what ever you want. its not a complaint. its a judgement based on fact. if you call a spade a spade its not a complaint its a spade.

i didnt say the sight was usless i said the opinions given on this have been.
    Last edited by BIG TIM; 7/03/2012 6:32pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by BIG TIM View Post
      no they didnt answer or try to answer how or why. but they did try to give some glimmer of discution about martial arts. and advise me to train for "that" what ever that is.
      You admitted he tried to answer your question. He didn't answer it the way you wanted. No, that doesn't negate the attempt.

a complaint means an expression of pain.
      No, that isn't the only definition.

your insults dont cause me pain.
      Don't run to the online dictionary and use the ONE definition that fits your assertion.
      ive told you you can continue to call me what ever you want. its not a complaint. its a judgement based on fact.
      Yes, a fact based on a complaint.
      if you call a spade a spade its not a complaint its a spade.
      If you repeatedly tell that spade to stop digging up your lawn, you are complaining. In America you might be charged with a hate crime.

Comment

If you repeatedly tell that spade to stop digging up your lawn, you are complaining. In America you might be charged with a hate crime.
        yeah but i didnt say stop i said continue call me names all you want

Comment

Comment

Ha!

Big Tim; sharp as a marble.

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
              Ha!

Big Tim; sharp as a marble.
              sorry dont live in america, not racist.not up on american slang. so didnt see the racial slur and it would have gone right by if you didnt bring it to my attention

Comment

sorry dont live in america, not racist.not up on american slang. so didnt see the racial slur and it would have gone right by if you didnt bring it to my attention
                No need to apologize about not living in America, it's o.k., really. Why would it be racial? It is an insult to your intelligence; there is some in you somewhere, you just haven't been using it.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

It isn't slang, it is a play on words.

Comment

2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                    #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
                      I hope the express isn't coming up, it usually does at these confusing moments, that's for sure!

Damnit, I wanted to see his video! THen I could provide comments; BIG TIM, post it in Basic Technique to ask for reviews etc!

Also, I don't get your rants, you appear to be on the same page of the site, then get butthurt when you are self-proclaiming to "troll". Ok, cool, good intro, lets get to some substance, brah!
                      Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

Comment

Legitimately oblivious. Big Tim, dude, you need to take a step back and realize why you are here. Did you come here because you wanted to be instantly recognized for your own perceived awesomeness? Or did you come here because you have a genuine interest in martial arts? If it is the latter, then, think about how you would view anyone else doing the same thing you have done since you arrived, would you view them as someone worth paying attention to, someone worth taking advice from?

If it is the former, prepare for me and others to dismantle and destroy you in spectacular fashion.
                        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                        Originally posted by Devil
                        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Also, bro, you're on a site of incredibly intelligent motherfuckers with multiple thousands of posts engaging in and refining debate with people of all levels of IQ all the time on multiple subjects. We witness trends and personality types come and go. You are personality type #165, but don't worry, you can change.

If you post your videos to the basic technique forum, that is where you will get informed opinions and assistance, mostly from much more qualified martial artists.
                          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                          Originally posted by Devil
                          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

a complaint means an expression of pain. your insults dont cause me pain. ive told you you can continue to call me what ever you want. its not a complaint. its a judgement based on fact. if you call a spade a spade its not a complaint its a spade.

i didnt say the sight was usless i said the opinions given on this have been.
                            I think this is directed roughly in my direction so - *sigh* - I will field it

What do you think that the single best strategy in Self Protection is? Start from that answering point and lets see where we go.

My hopes are not high by the way.........

Comment

how and why is it still possible that people do not see and understand fighting for what it is.
                              No one answered your question because the answer is obvious.

Why did P.T. Barnum say, "There's a sucker born every minute."?

Or, as I like to put it, "Never underestimate the human power of self deception."

Examine numerous case examples of "Grandmasters" falling flat on their face on video followed by either themselves or a multitude of students chiming in to defend said "master". George Dillman told the news crew that his no touch KO's could be circumvented by the opponent lifting their big toe when his student's strike failed to succeed demonstrating the No Touch KO on camera.

That guy still has people defending him on the net 15 years later. Don't even get me started on the Hatsumi or Ashida Kim apologists.

Bottom line, self delusion is an unhealthy coping mechanism that can resist bald faced facts and rationality no matter how compelling the evidence. See fundamentalists.

Any other questions?
                              Last edited by jnp; 7/03/2012 10:40pm, .
                              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Self delusion is fine, just keep it off the internet and leave it in your room.

Oh and I read the entire thread.

For a guy talking like this:
                                is your point that your a cronic masterbater and in2 fantasy roll play? if so i think i hear you. But my dragon staff of eternal cosmic efulgent glory is at full energy and needs more use.
                                no matter how many portals it has been through they just havnt drained it satisfyingly. but there is one portal thats been such a journey getting to that im sure it will take me to the right place.
                                what did you shit yourself?
                                no i just eluded to the fact that you could choke on a shit.

i guess the real question is would you rather eat a shit or suck a cock?

maybe that deserves its own thred.
                                dad did pull out it is just that my families jizz is so powerfull it still got my mom pregnant even though he blew on the sheets.

you will never know if im a demented child or a demented seniour citizen.

why should i spell check when i have you guys to correct me. i like to delagate responsability.

i continue to do intellectual battle because i have a flue and have nothing better to do than talk shit on the interweb.

and as for my martial prodigity i have already given you a head ache. i can cause people pain with out even touching them. theres only 2 people in the world who can do that. me and if you youtube kia master you will see the other.
                                I think i win.

who else gets 50 responses in a day and a half on a thread.

you can all lick the dandruff from the hair between my nuts and anus.

every post you write makes me stronger .

Im absorbing all your interweb chi.
                                butt of every ones joke ahahah its called trolling bitch and your feeding my troll apetite.
                                post again i dare you feed me bitch do it:) do as your told like a good dog
                                thats right im glad that you have established that you assume things and are wrong.

your apology is accepted but dont do it again.

some one said i sound like a first year psychology student. Ill take that as a compliment seeing as i never finnished high school.

so im happy that you compliment me and apologise for being wrong. :) such good people.

I know I have ego. so I hardened it. first i hit it in2 a rice bag. then i filled the bag with ball bearings. then i lightly started stabbing and slashing at it. then started shooting it with a gun. now my ego is indistructable. Iron ego chi gong:) ill teach you for only $500.00 a month.
                                It is awfully funny that jokes about your weight made you get all whiny. Yes, I caught that subtle shift and was curious.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X