how and why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG TIM View Post
    and back to the thread topic if there where better ways to fight pro fighters would use them there is millions of dollars up for grabs.
    Back in like 95, nutriders were shouting this about BJJ. Then, along came wrestlers who could beat them. Then boxers, and thai boxers, and judoka, and now you sometimes see a sanshou guy or a sambo guy. Do you think fighting as a sport is done evolving? The Dog Brothers don't think so, and they have MMA guys that do FMA and silat.

Comment

and back to the thread topic if there where better ways to fight pro fighters would use them there is millions of dollars up for grabs.
      Preaching to the choir dude. But like the above post, it isn't finished evolving.

Comment

Originally posted by profroche View Post
        I started reading the OP, but somewear during the post it really started to where on me and I stopped.
        HAhahahaaaa... Don't worry, I got your joke.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
          HAhahahaaaa... Don't worry, I got your joke.
          It's a little sad that the OP probably never will.

Comment

well aparently im incoherent and stuck in the past and riding some ones nuts. but the only nuts i ride are my own :). luckily there not allowed to be hit in the sports i play. but i did get a solid kick in them a few weeks ago when i pissed of my girl.

"Hanniballistic
            Sensible answer:
            "Sport" fighting may prepare you for the rigors of the actual confrontation, but the physical response should not be the sole focus of a systematic approach to self-protection - so unless you also prepare for that you are far from the authority on this that you seem to think you are" sorry i dont know how to use the quote function yet.

I think thats the real answer to street readiness. train for sport but every once in a while piss your women off. you will get nut shots, sharp objects thrown at you, bitting scratching. and phycological assault.

how long have i been doing martial arts? not long enough aparently. all i know is that i know so much that i dont know. and over the years my hgh levels have droped and i dont recover so well as i used to.

I do know that sometimes i kick ass and some times I feel like i need more vegetables.

and I dont wear tapout pyjamas but lately I have been considering wearing my undies on the out side like superman.

Comment

well aparently im incoherent and stuck in the past
              See, that wasn't too hard to figure out, was it.

Comment

Originally posted by Azatdawn View Post
                It's a little sad that the OP probably never will.
                what your makin fun off my spellin. eye cunt spell. wear where ware. because we all got 100% straight As in english. and are english professors at oxford university. I guess the other possibility is im truley retarded and there is a greater joke that i missed but thats ok. the stuff inside my head is funny enough.

Comment

See, that wasn't too hard to figure out, was it.
                  only 11 more steps to go and ill be fully recovered

Comment

Actually I do have a BA(Hons) in English Language and Literature, so any criticism I level at you from an academic PoV has some merit.

The criticism levelled at you for being a fucktard is largely based on opinion - albeit one that is apparently widely held

Welcome to the wilds of YMAS

Comment

what your makin fun off my spellin. eye cunt spell. wear where ware. because we all got 100% straight As in english. and are english professors at oxford university. I guess the other possibility is im truley retarded and there is a greater joke that i missed but thats ok. the stuff inside my head is funny enough.
                      Oh, so you're not an English professor at Oxford? I'm sorry, if I had known that before, I wouldn't have assumed you'd be able to write 200 words or less coherently and with acceptable spelling in your national language.

Comment

To be fair he uses all the correct letters - just not in the right order

Comment

Oh, so you're not an English professor at Oxford? I'm sorry, if I had known that before, I wouldn't have assumed you'd be able to write 200 words or less coherently and with acceptable spelling in your national language.
                          thats right im glad that you have established that you assume things and are wrong.

your apology is accepted but dont do it again.

some one said i sound like a first year psychology student. Ill take that as a compliment seeing as i never finnished high school.

so im happy that you compliment me and apologise for being wrong. :) such good people.

I know I have ego. so I hardened it. first i hit it in2 a rice bag. then i filled the bag with ball bearings. then i lightly started stabbing and slashing at it. then started shooting it with a gun. now my ego is indistructable. Iron ego chi gong:) ill teach you for only $500.00 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanniballistic View Post
                            To be fair he uses all the correct letters - just not in the right order
                            So do they:

Comment

some one said i sound like a first year psychology student. Ill take that as a compliment seeing as i never finnished high school.
                              Hey now, don't be ashamed for that, personally I never finnished highschool neither.
                              Hell, I barely sweded elemantary school and only because I norweged evening classes I dodged that bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                                So do they:
                                That looks like the internet corner of the public library in my town.
                                It's impossible to read a goddamn book in there, but on the other hand it's fairly easy to score some dope.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X