every one can relax now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every one can relax now

I have finally arrived. the supreme tribunal judiciary legislator guardian and ultimate authority on all topics relating to and concerning every and any thing to do with martial arts fighting or general existence.
    some call me BIG TIM but you may all call me SUPREME UNIVERSAL EMPEROR :)

my cup is already full no need to empty it to fill it again. it took me ages to fill it the first time.

Comment

Awesome. You will fit right in. No need to piss about in newbietown, get your arse out to YMAS and slam us with your informed opinions and educated viewpoints.

I look forward to meeting you in the wild.
      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
      Originally posted by Devil
      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido. My cup is half full; every time I drink from it, someone posts some Ninja shit and I spew it out and start filling it up again.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG TIM View Post
          I have finally arrived. the supreme tribunal judiciary legislator guardian and ultimate authority on all topics relating to and concerning every and any thing to do with martial arts fighting or general existence.
          some call me BIG TIM but you may all call me SUPREME UNIVERSAL EMPEROR :)
          Increase your manhood about 5x your current level and you may eventually rise to be half the man I am. Now bow down to your master!!!!

So where do you train?

Comment

I think I relaxed the wrong bit, and faec'd myself

Welcome to bullshido
            sigpic

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
            "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X