Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hedgeangelion 2.0: We Are [Not] In A Parking Lot (w/ video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hedgeangelion 2.0: We Are [Not] In A Parking Lot (w/ video)

This video is pretty self explanatory if you watch it all the way through, I think. For those of you who are new here, yes, that's me.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Congrats to the "U street Champ"!!!

Sucks when you whip someone and then have to figure out how to leave when there are no cops or bouncers to separate and break everything up.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

pffft! Everyone knows BJJ does not work in the street so i don't believe a word of it

Video or it didn't....oh, wait...fuck.......

err.....clearly he had no friends, needles, lava, weapons or ninjas or this would NEVER have ended this way.......

Comment

@0:55 - that is why people tell you not to escalate the level of violence in a fight you are losing. Nice.
        2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
        #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Originally posted by Hanniballistic View Post
          pffft! Everyone knows BJJ does not work in the street so i don't believe a word of it

Video or it didn't....oh, wait...fuck.......

err.....clearly he had no friends, needles, lava, weapons or ninjas or this would NEVER have ended this way.......
          Damn lucky, I would say.

Comment

Damn Hedge, you scary.

Way to handle your shit out in the str33t. I am not certain what events preceeded the video but I personally would have got the fuck out of that situation much much earlier than you did. Like when someone says this:

"FUCK HIM UP WHITEBOY!!! If you can't fuck him up let him up and I will"

The second Motherfucker#3 spoke up I would have tagged him in and got the fuck out. But maybe that's why I don't have any youtube videos of me delivering justice and cleaning up the streets.

EDIT: Just saw the video to the end. Way to rep your school and it sucks that that asshole ruined your awesome mime shirt.
            Last edited by The_Beak; 6/24/2012 5:52pm, .

Comment

Maybe it's a good thing women have you to crusade for them. But seriously, be careful with that shit bro, you never know what kind of crazyness can go down in a situation like that.
              Originally posted by Mr. Machette
              Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
              Originally posted by Raycetpfl
              Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

Ironically, Hedge would make an excellent police officer.

Comment

Wow cool to see grappling skills come in handy. Glad there were no guns. That's a little weird for DC isn't it?

Comment

I was worried for you guy. When he hit you I felt very upset, and I'm glad it all sort of went your way. I would have preferred no confrontation at all but in the end you didn't get the back of your head smashed by all the other people.

Congrats and good job putting it down for BJJ!!!

Comment

Can I get a back story on this one? Why didn't anybody kick the top douchebag in the head? Those were some girly punches, whose blood is that?

Pat, pat pat. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH HOLY SHIT

Edit: Just watched the interview. I don't drink enough.
                      Last edited by Nefron; 6/24/2012 7:41pm, .

Comment

Yeah Hedge! That guy doesn't realize how nice you were to him...

Comment

I know that nobody wants to be told they have a good chin(screw taking shots), but you did take a few un-impeded shots and were no worse for it. Very nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by lordbd View Post
                            Wow cool to see grappling skills come in handy. Glad there were no guns. That's a little weird for DC isn't it?
                            It's on U Street, which used to be dangerous but is right now just one of our nightclub corridors.

"The only important elements in any society
                            are the artistic and the criminal,
                            because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
                            can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

Lucky for him your didn't use your deadly Ki Blast of Death attack!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X