Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hedgeangelion 2.0: We Are [Not] In A Parking Lot (w/ video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo Hedge, I'm really happy for you, I'm'a let you finish, but D-Bo had the best fight vid of all time! Of all time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by itwasntme View Post
      You missed my point. He's in a leadership position acting like an ass. And I never implied he didn't have BJJ skeelz.
      I think you are missing the point here.

He is a BJJ instructor because he has BJJ skeelz. People that are paying him to teach them BJJ are interested in those skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefron View Post
        I think you are missing the point here.

He is a BJJ instructor because he has BJJ skeelz. People that are paying him to teach them BJJ are interested in those skills.
        No, I get that. I'm saying as an instructor with said skeelz I don't believe he should be projecting his "in a perfect world" thinking on everyone. It's one thing to do what he did for the sake of doing the "right thing," but don't do it and then start bragging to everyone about it.
        Originally posted by Mr. Machette
        Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
        Originally posted by Raycetpfl
        Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

No, I get that. I'm saying as an instructor with said skeelz I don't believe he should be projecting his "in a perfect world" thinking on everyone. It's one thing to do what he did for the sake of doing the "right thing," but don't do it and then start bragging to everyone about it.
          You mean, saying you do something, and then doing it, and then providing proof that you do what you said you do?

Actually, that's what this site is all about. Backing up what you say. That's what sets us apart from the other BS flying around the interweb.
          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
            You mean, saying you do something, and then doing it, and then providing proof that you do what you said you do?

Actually, that's what this site is all about. Backing up what you say. That's what sets us apart from the other BS flying around the interweb.
            What did this prove?

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post

Maybe you should reread my posts.
              Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
              Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

Maybe you should reread my posts.
                You mean like this one:
                That was just part of my point as to why his moral compass is so fucked up. I had just got off work and wasn't about to forge my diatribe without first scrubbing my scrotum.
                I don't think that's the problem. Thanks anyway.

Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by AKRhino View Post
                  Yo Hedge, I'm really happy for you, I'm'a let you finish, but D-Bo had the best fight vid of all time! Of all time!!!
                  Mine is still far less entertaining than Cheeseburger Josh.

"The only important elements in any society
                  are the artistic and the criminal,
                  because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
                  can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

No, like this one:

So because a bunch of people are cheering you on while you do something borderline illegal and very dangerous puts them on his side? Nice team he has there. With friends like those...

I understand he didn't ask for this to be taped, but that's neither here nor there. He posted shit all over his Facebook like:

"Had sex, kicked ass, got high in that order"

And

"Beat some motherfucker's ass"

Now, what was that about this not being about his ego?

Also, he's supposedly an instructor in BJJ. If people pay to be taught by him they obviously respect him/look up to him and here he is posting videos of him doing reckless shit and then glorifying it.

And I'm not even gonna address the part about "thugs won't go gym!"

No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by erezb View Post
                      What did this prove?
                      Well, for one, nobody is debating that he has skills, but are instead arguing about if using said skills was the right thing to do. So, it seems pretty obvious.

Comment

Next time, I'd like to see this + snackman strategy: full mount, followed by casual snacking while letting them flail.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                          Well, for one, nobody is debating that he has skills, but are instead arguing about if using said skills was the right thing to do. So, it seems pretty obvious.
                          Good grapple but 'Moar striking' IMO. There I said it. Only on the sucker punches and the one standing and what not. Not his GNP. If you're playing self defense. Expect to get punched at least once.

He won. His skills have shown that he can handle himself on the street anyways. Why critique his skill in the first place? If he hadn't won or barely, then it would be in question.

Comment

Originally posted by RWaggs View Post
                            Save that shit for the Wing Chun "no going to the ground in a street fight" crowd. You know what I was saying with my comment.
                            I'm glad you brought this up, because if he was using t3h reelz he could have generated punching power while on his back. Hedge, count yourself lucky he didn't chain-punch you to death.

Kidding, of course. Nicely done.

Comment

Did we ever get a backstory on how this fight started?

From what I gathered, Hedge witnessed some kind of domestic violence incident and then stepped in. Then we get what's in the video.

Comment

No, like this one:
                                Yeah, I read that one too. I thought it was ate up, as well.

If a guy gets into a fight and then talks about it on his facebook, it proves nothing other than the fact that he isn't ashamed of what he did.

Looks like normal status updates to me. Maybe not to you. Well other than the got high part, but it is what it is.

You "BJJ instructor" comment is a different topic.

And the "Thugs won't go to gym" comment, is you saying that your not going to say something. Thanks for that.

No, I don't think you proved anything there.
                                Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X