Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hedgeangelion 2.0: We Are [Not] In A Parking Lot (w/ video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The images weren't too sharp, and I have been working
    on my MERP game all evening, so...

Did I just see FRODO brutalize an URUK-HAI?!

(Congrats.)
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 6/25/2012 4:09pm, .
    www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

Hedge;

You're obviously very skilled. But I do hope that you were realize you were also very lucky and this could've gone very differently for any number of reasons.

Comment

For some reason I can't see the video embed. Link please?

Comment

Originally posted by RWaggs View Post
          Yeah, Hedge, you're a badass. However, I just kept imagining one of this guy's friends showing up and quickly stabbing you in the back while you were sitting there in mount for 5 hours, and I really hope something like that doesn't happen to you.
          Pretty much. Technique: A-. Tactics: D-

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehogey View Post
            In my 170s now. I've been bulking up since I left Austin.
            How tall are you?
            Originally posted by Goju - joe
            being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Nice work.

I have a question: were you worried about blood born disease contamination and shit like that throwing down fists of fury like you were?

I suppose it's more of an "after the fact" type thing, but I started thinking about it, when I was watching it, when you started doing a closer head control, after he started spraying a bit of blood around.

I probably would have choked him out the first time, and just left him in recovery position. But I always have a fear that if this ever happens and it's a drunk guy, he'll probably end up asphyxiating on his own vomit, or just dying fucking randomly >.>;.
              Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

Comment

In my 170s now. I've been bulking up since I left Austin.
                Time to skip the trips to McDonalds.

Comment

Nice work. side mount is easier on the knees though.
                  Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

This video is pretty self explanatory if you watch it all the way through, I think. For those of you who are new here, yes, that's me.

Tapping out in a street fight...Lol.

Comment

MAN some of you are dense.

"Wow Hedge you were so lucky....blah blah blah." From the start it was obvious that Everyone was on Hedge's side. Hell they wanted to jump the guy and curb stomp him but one said let it be one on won. So with that in mind its safe to say Hedge probably already knew that actually being the from the start!

Second Hedge wasn't the one videoing it someone else was now if he ran around passing out cameras saying Hey film me why I beat up this innocent person then you can say it was more an ego thing but right now some of you are looking real stupid.

As for repping his school, why not. Most MA places would love the kind of PR. Hedge wasn't being a dick and it was obvious he was trying to go easy on the guy the fact that he was able to handle himself TWICE shows the school develops some good skills. And you really think thugs are going to seek out his school to show them up you really don't know thugs. Thugs will mainly talk shit about the video but if you drive them to the school yourself and put them on the mat they won't they will be quite as a church mouse.

Lastly you have me defending Hedge!?!?!?!?
                      ______
                      Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                      -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                      The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                      -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Another Wet Night ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere View Post
                          MAN some of you are dense.

"Wow Hedge you were so lucky....blah blah blah." From the start it was obvious that Everyone was on Hedge's side. Hell they wanted to jump the guy and curb stomp him but one said let it be one on won. So with that in mind its safe to say Hedge probably already knew that actually being the from the start!

Second Hedge wasn't the one videoing it someone else was now if he ran around passing out cameras saying Hey film me why I beat up this innocent person then you can say it was more an ego thing but right now some of you are looking real stupid.

As for repping his school, why not. Most MA places would love the kind of PR. Hedge wasn't being a dick and it was obvious he was trying to go easy on the guy the fact that he was able to handle himself TWICE shows the school develops some good skills. And you really think thugs are going to seek out his school to show them up you really don't know thugs. Thugs will mainly talk shit about the video but if you drive them to the school yourself and put them on the mat they won't they will be quite as a church mouse.

Lastly you have me defending Hedge!?!?!?!?

You've changed man ...

Comment

Originally posted by itwasntme View Post
                            Hedge, I just lost all respect for you. You have made it very clear this was not about standing up for people that can't defend themselves, this was about your ego. Slap your fucking self for ever trying to give advice on how to treat women.
                            Pull your head in dude.

Comment

This could have only been better if Hedge was in CosPlay while it happened...votes now on whom he should dress up as next time, hopefully like a Superman-esque style strip in a phone booth into costume to fight evil!
                              Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Miyagi View Post
                                This could have only been better if Hedge was in CosPlay while it happened...votes now on whom he should dress up as next time, hopefully like a Superman-esque style strip in a phone booth into costume to fight evil!
                                Dave Lizewski?

2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                                #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X