Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hedgeangelion 2.0: We Are [Not] In A Parking Lot (w/ video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going against the grain just to fuck with the wheat here, but Hedgehogey, that is some old bullshit.

We don't have the complete backstory and whatever the fuck not, but there is no fucking way, unless every motherfucker around you is your homie (which may have been the case, everyone wanted that motherfucker on the ground to get pounded), that you should leave your back unguarded like that. What if another mother fucker just tackled you off the top and then suddenly you're on your back and motherfuckers with cutlasses and shit are surrounding you? Maybe not cutlasses, but you know what the fuck I mean.

Either you a crazy motherfucker, or you reckless. Too fucking reckless for DC, man.

As one youtube poster put it
    Originally posted by DjGetEm301
    See I told everybody cuz we need ta fuck wit dem white ppl cuz dem niggas not givin a fuck no more shyt white ppl actin like niggas now, white ppl need a nigga friend (in my kat williams voice)
    A white nigga not givin a fuck aptly describes it to a T, actually.
    Originally posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Wait, I just say some more of those youtube postings. Motherfucker, using that shit to advertise your school is fucking tasteless bro. What the fuck goes through your head when you make these decisions?

"People who train at X Gym I train at gain skills and then use them to do ignorant shit and then propagate the video of aforementioned ignorant shit all over the motherfucking internet", is what the fuck you're saying.

I should fly to DC and hit you with a motherfucking stick.
      Originally posted by Goju - joe
      being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Proof that in a street fight the multiple opponents can all be on your side.
        ______
        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Just a reminder to all of you: lurking in the mean streets of Washington DC is a 150 pound cosplayer who's way the fuck tougher than you are.
          What were you saying when you started hitting him? I couldn't really make out the words over all the other people shouting, though I thought I heard something about blood.
          The fool thinks himself immortal,
          If he hold back from battle;
          But old age will grant him no truce,
          Even if spears spare him.

Comment

Love the video and I swear that guys was just plain stupid... I mean damn, but good on ya and glad to see you're ok and got a good "war" story.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
              Ironically, Hedge would make an excellent police officer.
              God you're stupid.

Nobody who would make a good police officer would proudly exhibit video evidence of themselves in a brawl.
              Last edited by Cullion; 6/25/2012 1:14am, .
              !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Comment

Good on you for handling that well and trying to deescalate.

I missed why the second guy punched him?
                Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by PizDoff View Post
                  Good on you for handling that well and trying to deescalate.

I missed why the second guy punched him?
                  He probably got violated for bitching out and losing to a 12 year old white girl that looks like Jason from the Foxtrot comic.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Machette
                  Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
                  Originally posted by Raycetpfl
                  Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere View Post
                    Proof that in a street fight the multiple opponents can all be on your side.
                    I still don't know how is that possible. If I saw Hedge in a fight I would drop kick him instantly, no questions asked.

Taking his hat is a nice touch. Whose blood is that?

Comment

Hedge cut your hair hippie! Also wtf work on your GNP he should've been KO'd!

Also good work.

Comment

I hate to go against the grain here, but I agree with the question. I commend you for standing up for what's right, but what you did here might have been 'badass' that night, but I just look at it as you being extremely lucky.

I also agree that reppin' your school is pretty low class. You've just opened the door for every thug wanna-be street brawler in DC to come in and start clogging up your bjj classes with "well what if he pull a knife?" You've also implied that your instructor endorses your actions here by naming his school.

Again, not trying to be a dick for the sake of being a dick, but I don't think this is a prideful moment for you. I think you got really lucky, and you were fortunate to have some allies helping you. If you keep looking for trouble or stepping into situations like this, one day you're going to bite off a lot more than you can chew.

You seem like a good guy, and you seem to want to do the right thing. I just don't want to read about something like this or this or something worse happening to you.

Be careful out there, don't jump into trouble, it's hard to tell how deep it is until you're already in.

Comment

Hedge, you are an inspiration to 150 pound cosplayers everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Cullion View Post
                            God you're stupid.

Nobody who would make a good police officer would proudly exhibit video evidence of themselves in a brawl.
                            He'll never be one, given his politics, so the comment was more about temperament; Hedge is a Sheepdog.

Comment

How did this start?

I need to know so I can either congratulate you for righteously defending yourself or get my insults in now before your careless decision making gets you killed.

Please explain. The people of Bullshido are curious.

Comment

Yeah, Hedge, you're a badass. However, I just kept imagining one of this guy's friends showing up and quickly stabbing you in the back while you were sitting there in mount for 5 hours, and I really hope something like that doesn't happen to you.
                                Originally posted by Devil
                                That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a motherfucker...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X