Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hedgeangelion 2.0: We Are [Not] In A Parking Lot (w/ video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    You are. I did it because i'd already been punched and the punch dropped me down into position for a double. Honestly I see way too many judoka fretting about this. Closing distance in a streetfight is ridiculously easy.
    In Soviet Russia distance closes YOU!
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Comment

Originally posted by crappler View Post
      In Soviet Russia distance closes YOU!
      In Soviet Russia Double Post Crapplers you!

Comment

The video shows chain-punching clearly working, meaning the chun wins again!!!
        "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
        1) That it doesn't work
        2) That it does work"
        -Animal MacYoung

Comment

Originally posted by Nefron View Post
          I have seen a judoka unable to close a distance properly in a fight.
          I've seen people make both ends of a straight flush board in a holdem game

but it doesn't happen all that often

Comment

Originally posted by crappler View Post
            The video shows chain-punching clearly working, meaning the chun wins again!!!
            No, "chain punching" refers to one, specific kind of ineffective strike. It's not a general term for girly punches.
            "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
            DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
            Originally posted by Devil
            Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
            Originally posted by Plasma
            At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
            Originally posted by SoulMechanic
            Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X