Paul Vunak is human

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Vunak is human

Surely you must have pondered about Paul Vunak at some time in your life.

He is one of the most known JKD instructors alive, a direct student of Dan Inosanto for decades, author of about two dozen DVDs on (mostly knife) fighting, a guy who rolled with the Gracies back in the days when you haven't even heard about them, etc...

Well, for better or worse, here's the irrefutable proof that Paul Vunak is human, too (thanks, Bo for the tip).

Spare 8 minutes and 22 seconds of your time:

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

I'm sorry, but what the fuck is this shit?
    Originally posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Unfortunately, it shows how even well respected Martial Artists can make bad choices.

Comment

Don't you mean "#WINNING choices"?

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
          Unfortunately, it shows how even well respected Martial Artists can make bad choices.
          That bad choice being owning a webcam?

Comment

I was going with pasty, but yeah that works as well.

Comment

He looks very unhealthy and talks like he is on the edge of some sort of mental break.

Comment

Paul Vunak hasn't been on my radar since I used to read the video section of Inside Karate.

This is...disappointing...Paul might consider writing a script and running it by his attorneys before he posts this kind of foolishness.

On the other hand, maybe it's a GOOD thing he posted this.

Comment

This was originally a "members only" video. There was basically something of a "civil war" within PFS and that led to this video mesage

Without getting too much into it there is a lot more to the tale than even this video reveals, and it is was not easy when I resigned from PFS because Vu has been a hero of mine for a while. When all the dust settles then the truth will out, but it is unfortunate (for Paul & PFS)that this video is now public.

edit: I should say the video was intended to be members only...posting on vimeo is hardly the most secretive method of communicating
                  Last edited by Hanniballistic; 6/14/2012 7:17pm, .

Comment

Wow, that was weird! Especially when he was talking about banging the handicapped kid's mom.
                    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

My Blog:http://tgace.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tonuzaba View Post
                        Surely you must have pondered about Paul Vunak at some time in your life.

He is one of the most known JKD instructors alive, a direct student of Dan Inosanto for decades, author of about two dozen DVDs on (mostly knife) fighting, a guy who rolled with the Gracies back in the days when you haven't even heard about them, etc...

Well, for better or worse, here's the irrefutable proof that Paul Vunak is human, too (thanks, Bo for the tip).

Spare 8 minutes and 22 seconds of your time:
                        I wish I had been the first one to publicly make that "3yrs from now at a Starbucks you'll feel a foot up your ass" threat. That shit was priceless!!!
                        "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
                        ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
                        ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
                        ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Comment

What. The. Fuck. "Don't put it on YouTube," "K, cool, Vimeo is better anyway".

7mins + with the handicap kid, the mum banginb, and the dog dying shit...that was really confusing.

And yeah, he looks sick as shit.
                          Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

Comment

This is what decades of speed does to ones communication skills. Enjoy the madness and be thankfull it is not you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Miyagi View Post
                              What. The. Fuck. "Don't put it on YouTube," "K, cool, Vimeo is better anyway".

7mins + with the handicap kid, the mum banginb, and the dog dying shit...that was really confusing.

And yeah, he looks sick as shit.
                              iano about vimeo but on youtube you can restrict a video to certain usernames or make it "unlisted" so only people who already have the url can find it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X