Live weapon Western Fencing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live weapon Western Fencing

I read this article about cutting practise in Australia and I'm just wondering what their turnover rate for students is...

http://www.newsoxy.com/odd/australia...saw-69482.html
    Originally posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Two young frustrated neighbors in Australia decided to fight each other with a chainsaw and samurai sword
    This is one of the most awesome first lines in a news article ever.
    Originally posted by Matt Phillips
    Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

Comment

Slow news day.
      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
      Originally posted by Devil
      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Troy Thornton decided to grab a chainsaw after Mark Jorgensen and several other men started arguing with his mother and two sister’s.
        You know things just might go bad when this happens.
        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

We're big fans of aliveness down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Auszi View Post
            We're big fans of aliveness down here.
            Maybe could liven the next Ashes up? England vs Australia battering each other with chainsaws?

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
              Maybe could liven the next Ashes up? England vs Australia battering each other with chainsaws?
              That STILL wouldn't make cricket interesting.
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                Completely agree! I can't believe how much can be made of such a boring "sport"

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                  Fuck you battlefields, where's my chainsaw.

Comment

Completely agree! I can't believe how much can be made of such a boring "sport"
                    "Cricket - a game which the English, not being a spiritual people, have invented in order to give themselves some conception of eternity." - 2nd Baron Mancroft

Comment

Originally posted by Auszi View Post
                      Fuck you battlefields, where's my chainsaw.
                      Bring it, the steel of my samurai sword has been restless ever since I forced it to watch a whole five day test match. At local level. That's right. I won't even have to swing it, this sword is so pissed off that the cicadas in my area have migrated to another continent in case the sword mistakes their mating call for that of a cricket.

Oh yeah, Australian native insect humour, a niche market, to be sure. I'm sure the obscurity will be picked up by the BBC, subtly developed to appeal furthermore to an intelligent audience, then sold to the US and fucked up completely.
                      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

We all know the truth of cricket is watching two wild kids dress up in leftover gear and smash the shit out of eachother whilst we're all shitfaced.

Americans won't realise, but this happens quite a lot. and it's the glory of being pissed on a sunny summers day
                        Originally posted by Judoka_UK
                        Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Comment

Maybe could liven the next Ashes up?
                          Ashes?

"Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                          Originally posted by Plasma
                          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

I read this story to mean chainsaw trumps sword. Technology FTW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                              I read this story to mean chainsaw trumps sword. Technology FTW!!!
                              What happens when someone builds a chainsaw teethed with tiny katanas?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X