Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Self Defense Situations]- What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Self Defense Situations]- What would you do?

There are no right or wrong answers to any of these scenarios. I'm just curious about what different people in this forum would do, since there are so many different styles practiced here.

Scenario 1: A mugger approaches you wielding a switchblade. He demands you give him all your valuables. What would you do to disarm and dispatch this enemy?

Scenario 2:You're in a fighting ring with a man considerably larger than you. He looks like he could really pack a punch, but he seems to lack the speed to do so. How would you take care of this guy?

Scenario 3: You are ganged up on by 3 men, all of them smaller than you. None of them seem to have any experience in fighting, they just want to jump you for your valuables. What do you do?

1) Give him my money. Then use my jiu-jitsu disarms.
    2) Low kicks and jabs.
    3) Get out whatever's in my pockets.
    I don't have much experience, but I'd prefer to be safe on the street (hence the answers to 1 and 3).

Comment

Sorry, the Armory is not for this type of question.

Comment

#1) I would give him my guitars and amplifiers and stab him in the back as he struggles under the sheer weight of those valuables.

#2) I would try to look like I had the speed to dodge his punch.

#3) If they were real small, like just a couple of inches tall, I would pinch their heads.

Comment

1)Inside-to-outside crescent kick, followed by profanity
          2)inside-to-outside crescent kick to block the slow punch then a flip kick
          3)inside-to-outside crescent kick, followed by a 540 degree spinning kick

Comment

Scenario 1: Deny that I have any valuables.

Scenario 2: Leave the ring. I don't fight for money.

Scenario 3: They sound like midgets. This turns me on so naturally I stun all of them with an omote shuto and then pop their manginas wide open.

Comment

Thankfully I carried my frying pan. I'd go all Eugene Fitzherbert on 'em.

Comment

Arrow to the knee on all the mofos

Comment

1. Hand over my money. If it isn't sufficient, put holes into my assailant via the 9mm pistol that I never leave home without (ever).

2. Trust my training and abilities, try to keep a cool head, and go in with everything I've got hoping I don't get killed.

3. See No. 2.

Comment

O.P, are you trying to cheat on a test?

Comment

1. Give him all my valuables - I have an old half working mobile phone, don't carry much cash anyways and I can go into first bar to cancel my cards via their phone(s) anyway. This is called survival technique.

2. Try a double leg takedown. If he falls on me I would let out a few strong farts and if that wouldn't work play dead in hope he'll loose interest and go away.

3. Honourably jog away, if they would follow, suddenly turn and take out the first leprechaun, rinse and repeat. Than collect their pots o'gold.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinlolwut View Post
                        There are no right or wrong answers to any of these scenarios. I'm just curious about what different people in this forum would do, since there are so many different styles practiced here.

Scenario 1: A mugger approaches you wielding a switchblade. He demands you give him all your valuables. What would you do to disarm and dispatch this enemy?
                        Comb hair, dance a la west side story

Scenario 2:You're in a fighting ring with a man considerably larger than you. He looks like he could really pack a punch, but he seems to lack the speed to do so. How would you take care of this guy?
                        Comb hair, dance a la the charleston (kickem inna face)

Scenario 3: You are ganged up on by 3 men, all of them smaller than you. None of them seem to have any experience in fighting, they just want to jump you for your valuables. What do you do?
                        Comb hair, steal gobstopper, run down scary tunnel

Clearly, Tidiness is something I value.

Comment

1. Elbow in face, run.
                          2. Why would I be in a ring with someone so much larger? Seems odd.
                          3. Elbow in face, run.

Comment

first scenario: using my Krav skills ill push kick and than run. If that does not work ill take my dick out and use it like a heavy nunchaks.
                            Secound : circle away from his strong hand. counter every jab and use allot of faints. if that doesn't work ill throw the towel my self.
                            third: ill suspect they have weapons so ill pull out mine! still bloodied by my last victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Volya View Post
                              O.P, are you trying to cheat on a test?
                              Yeah, it's an IQ-test, but don't tell him.

I bend over, dropping my pants, offering my anal virginity, the only true valuable I have left. The dispatching part is the venal disease he contracts.
                              Spoiler:
                              I would hand over my wallet instantly, you idiot!

Scenario 2: run forrest, run!

Have you even ever tried sparring in a ring?

You mean shorter than 1.68m? WHAHAHAHA roflmao. I'd take 'em off to Snow-white, I mean; 10 dwarves are better than 7.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X