Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 minutes ago, almost got into an altercation. Went as well as it could have.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devil View Post
    Were they wearing hoodies?
    No, the short guy was wearing old jeans, a business jacket with mustard stains, a baseball cap, had two weeks growth of facial hair.

The tall guy was wearing a grey tracksuit.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
      I am intrigued. Who this apparent doppelganger of yours who "is always in KFC?" Why are these two old men out to get him? What could have brought this short stocky man and his tall, intelligent looking friend togather in this quest for vengeance? I feel as if I read one paragraph in the middle of a Joe R. Lansdale story, and now I will never find out the backstory or the denouement.
      Okay, this is really funny. I never thought about my apparent doppelganger until now.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by atomicpoet View Post
        There was no verbal argument. I kept to myself, and was as agreeable as possible.

Also, they weren't teenagers. They were old grungy dudes in their 30s.

For the record, I completely agree this is a stupid thread. Felt the need to vent and I have no idea why I did so here. I already asked the moderators to delete this.
        Don't delete it dude. We're just giving you some good natured shit. I know I've posted similar threads in my seedy past on Bullshido. Just think of it is a cultural study on the bizarre tribes of North American fast food restaurants.
        Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
        "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Yeah, seriously man. How could this possibly embarrass you after we've all seen your retarded thoughts on boxing? lol.

Comment

Tuff crowd, bro

**not making fun of the OP, just noting that the bullies are being a tough crowd
            Last edited by blackmonk; 3/24/2012 6:43pm, .

Comment

Way to not beat the shit out of two hobos.

I'm not making fun of you at all buddy I've been there. The sacriest part for me is not knowing just how much of it is "joking".

One time I was munching some tacos and a few tables down a loud recently released con was going on and on about what a tough SOB he was.

I tried to ignore him of course but the idiot wanted to push it he ended up at the head of my table asking me if i wanted any of "this".

I said no. He stayed at the head of my table long enough to punk me out then sat back down.

Of course the worse part of this was not knowing if he really was some "yo-yo" who was on his way back to prison after taking the week off.

Even then, if he did attack me there was also the concern that his wife and kids would stomp my head or stab me with a fork once I had this dumbass on the ground. And I don't like to judge people by the way they look but they looked like they would.

None of my options looked good and it was a very tense situation for me even without any punches being thrown.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The_Beak View Post
                Way to not beat the shit out of two hobos.

I'm not making fun of you at all buddy I've been there. The sacriest part for me is not knowing just how much of it is "joking".

One time I was munching some tacos and a few tables down a loud recently released con was going on and on about what a tough SOB he was.

I tried to ignore him of course but the idiot wanted to push it he ended up at the head of my table asking me if i wanted any of "this".

I said no. He stayed at the head of my table long enough to punk me out then sat back down.

Of course the worse part of this was not knowing if he really was some "yo-yo" who was on his way back to prison after taking the week off.

Even then, if he did attack me there was also the concern that his wife and kids would stomp my head or stab me with a fork once I had this dumbass on the ground. And I don't like to judge people by the way they look but they looked like they would.

None of my options looked good and it was a very tense situation for me even without any punches being thrown.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
                I dealt with a guy getting crazy at Carls Jr a few months back like that, he was getting crazy and I gave him my crazy eyes and asked him really quietly "Are you threatening my children?" (I had my 6yo & 8yo girls with me), he said "What???" & I yelled "ARE YOU THREATENING MY CHILDREN!?!?" He got a real deer-in-the-headlights look & then bolted out of the store. People were just staring & I went about eating with my girls, smiling like nothing happened and the store manager offered my girls milkshakes (which they happily accepted).

Comment

Mate of mine got kicked in the face the other day by a chick in maccas.

Comment

Elmer J. Fudd - I mean Phil Elmore is obviously right. Homeless people are fucking dangerous and should be avoided or killed at any cost! :o)
                    From now on I'm only eating at McD when I desire trash food, because most of the people there are so fat that I can outrun them with ease...
                    Last edited by Stickybomb; 3/25/2012 5:23am, .

Comment

What's more perplexing to me than two hobos trying to start you for no reason, is that you were at a KFC for tea and sandwiches....

:S

Comment

Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
                        Mate of mine got kicked in the face the other day by a chick in maccas.
                        Was he on the Red Line?

Comment

Originally posted by blackmonk View Post
                          Tuff crowd, bro

**not making fun of the OP, just noting that the bullies are being a tough crowd
                          He can't even get his story about tea or coffee correct. He needs to be called out on it.

Comment

Which KFC was it? I have a craving for fried chicken and MAYHEM.

Comment

KFC serves coffee?

Sent from my Mobile Fortress of Doom using Tapatalk

Comment

A car got jacked at at the McD's right down the street from where I work. Sawed off shotgun and pistol at 7:10am. Watch your ass at these fast food places.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X