Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sirc View Post
    LAVATORR needs to join in on this fun.
    Can someone direct me to the best example of this apparent epicness?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Okay...I laughed.

Comment

I remember the one time when LAVATORR said something so poignant that I high fived him and now I no longer have a hand but it was worth it.

Comment

rudy i just got off teh phone w/ evengi kogan adn he sez u can fight w/ teh brain injury b/c he is 2 cheap 2 pay 4 DOG scan (his wordz) so in teh interest of MMA's reuptation i will forcibly conduct a psychiatric assessment on u by powar of teh Baker Act startin w/ ur childhood :ChallengeAccepted:
          Yeah, it's just too bad all of Gravedigger's posts are actually burned onto stone tablets by the flaming sword of Gabriel himself, then mailed to Phrost to be converted into forum code under the name "Gravedigger". -Boyd :love2:

Comment

lets not waist tiem talkin bout ur dad b/c taht's me imt ur dad bitch :staredad:
            Yeah, it's just too bad all of Gravedigger's posts are actually burned onto stone tablets by the flaming sword of Gabriel himself, then mailed to Phrost to be converted into forum code under the name "Gravedigger". -Boyd :love2:

Comment

This is hilarious.
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

I don't get the joke at all. Is there some reference I'm missing?
                Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
                ...Willing is not enough you must do
                ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Does it matter?
                  Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                  "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Originally posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
                    Does it matter?
                    No I suppose not
                    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
                    ...Willing is not enough you must do
                    ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Ke?poFist View Post
                      I don't get the joke at all. Is there some reference I'm missing?
                      U no Y ur p0knee no t4lk b4ck whn U esk him a kwestyun?
                      B-kuz he 1z 4 L1++L3 H0rz.

Comment

sifuabel's desprut need 4 abyuse stems frum his desire 2 play collage football despite bein 2 small liek teh movie of teh same naem, but b/c he did not no how 2 grapple he did not sack teh quarterback or evun play teh final series or maek teh teem reely he just shower w/ jerry a lot and so swoar nevar 2 do nethin cool evar again adn start 2 train kung fu :no:

Comment

This Gravedigger cat cracks me up.

Gravedigger, y u no post often until now?
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                            This Gravedigger cat cracks me up.

Gravedigger, y u no post often until now?
                            buget cutz :Baww:

Comment

Originally posted by Ke?poFist View Post
                              I don't get the joke at all.
                              I saw your post in the other thread, it doesn't surprise me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                                I saw your post in the other thread, it doesn't surprise me at all.
                                many peeps r not put on this earth 2 "get it" adn also dont undurstan my joeks lol but doin ke[mn]po doesnt help :foreveralone:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X