Does anyone know of any Training Camps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so i have been doing Boxing for a few years and i decided it was time to try out muay thai. Ok so i checked out this gym.

rawaimuaythai.com

It's a camp, and basically i can live there and i train for a most part of the day. Now i looked over at the costing issue, i'm sure if it's exactly worth it. Also do the instructors seem legit? Wouldn't mind your thoughts on this facility.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68556

Comment

Ok so i am either looking to learn Muay Thai, or Improve my Boxing Skills, or Improve my Grappling Skills. See i willing to take any camp. I don't care if it's a striking or grappling camp. I haven't trained in a while. I am looking for any gym in North America that might train around 6-8 hours a day. Also i want the places to have living quarters. So i wake up eat, train, go hang out for a little, come back and train. Now i can't afford spending thousands of dollars to take a plane to Brazil or Thailand, if i could i would. That's why i am asking if there are any in USA or Canada. Much appreciated if you can help me find one.

Comment

Stay in your original thread. I just gave you a link that answers all the questions in both threads you created.
        Merged:
        Wondering if this place looks legit.

Comment

I decided to scrap going to Thailand though...

Comment

Okay, you still asks the same questions in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
              Stay in your original thread. I just gave you a link that answers all the questions in both threads you created.
              Merged:
              Wondering if this place looks legit.
              I read it, and i am not interested in Thailand at all now. I am a black individual and i don't need to deal with racism. I would like my thread back that just asks about Training Camps in North America, can you please Scrap this Thailand BS. Much Appreciated.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X