Bullshido T-shirt Preorder (2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshido T-shirt Preorder (2012)

Ok folks, we do these periodically and they're always a hit. But the catch is, we only do so many shirts; which kind of makes them limited editions in a sense.

We're putting together a couple of designs, and we'll post a poll for you to select which one you'd like. (If there's enough response, we might do more than one.)

We're doing these as a pre-order, and shooting for $20 a shirt before shipping and such. Consequently we'll need a minimum of 30 buyers in order to get out of the gates on this... should be reasonable, but the economy sucks right now.

Once all orders are in, we'll ship the invoice out to the manufacturer, and they should be ready for delivery in about 2 weeks, another week or so for delivery, and we're looking at 3-4 weeks total from when we pull the trigger, to when you're sporting this thing around at the gym and/or bar (preferably with a wash in-between).

We'll update this post as design options come in. Currently, we're starting with this, which is a parody of the US Army PT-shirt, Bullshido style:

Please ignore any design glitches or the fact that the shirt model has fucking strands of angel hair pasta for arms.

Option Two is a take on the whole "LIVESTRONG" crap. No, it does not come with a cheap plastic bracelet.

Option 2 Updated w/Bully
    Option 1 (HTFU)
    32.35%
    Option 2 ($*@^STRONG)
    26.47%
    Both (1 or more of each shirt)
    41.18%

I like it. Looking forward to alternate designs, and a link or what have you to pre-order.

Comment

Heya, been a ghost around these parts for a while but - I like the HTFU shirt a lot! Eager to see more designs.

Comment

HTFU is the motto of my office, which is sorta frightening since I work in Social services.

Comment

Second option added. Not sure if we're going to have a third, because these are pretty good as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

I would most definitely buy the first one. It has to have the Bullshido bully.

Comment

Nice. I like both.

Does my .02 go toward shipping? :BabyTroll:

Comment

:megusta:

I like the Livestrong rip too. I've been known to ride a bicycle from time to time so I would love to ride it while wearing a shirt that says, essentially, FUCK BICYCLES.

I prefer the PT shirt still tho - Gotta have that Bullshido Bully.

Also didn't you guys used to have other shirts? Were they not selling well?
                Last edited by XXIV; 2/21/2012 11:37am, . Reason: I am a tard

Comment

We've only ever done limited runs of shirts, although there's a Zazzle site with shirts on it that are overpriced because those fuckers gouge the shit out of people and so we haven't really promoted it.

I'll see about adding the bully to the ****strong design.

Comment

Updated option 2.

Comment

I am pleased with your offerings.

Where shall I order?
                      www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

One of each for me.
                        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Nice!

I need 4XL

Comment

I'm game for the second, in man-dress size.

Comment

Both please, twice. That's four T-shirts.
                              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X