replied
    Originally posted by jnp View Post
    Oh lord. You two get a room.
    What? You don't like threesomes?

Leave a comment:

• jnp
    replied
    Originally posted by Gezere View Post
    Is that how you say "bottom" where you're form?
    Oh lord. You two get a room.

Leave a comment:

• Gezere
    replied
    Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I'm the alpha male.
    Is that how you say "bottom" where you're form?

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    So the conclusions I'm drawing here are that:

1. The IBJJF would like all BJJ players to self castrate and mail in the proof
    2. Gezere and Omega are engaged in a strange Kung Fu mating ritual.

Have I missed anything?
    I'm the alpha male.

Leave a comment:

• Vince Tortelli
    replied
    So the conclusions I'm drawing here are that:

1. The IBJJF would like all BJJ players to self castrate and mail in the proof
    2. Gezere and Omega are engaged in a strange Kung Fu mating ritual.

Have I missed anything?

Leave a comment:

• Gezere
    replied
    Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    So you're a skinny gay transvestite with no real talent?
    WHOA HOLD UP! I GOT TALENT!
    *three snaps up in a Z formation!*

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    So you're a skinny gay transvestite with no real talent?

Leave a comment:

• Gezere
    replied
    Originally posted by mikaban View Post
    Fookin hell, there's a lot of bjj douchebaggery going on in here. You got one guy waving his shiny certificate around, then you got another guy waving his shiny medals around. I'll be right back, I'm just gonna go look for shiny things to wave around in people's faces.

P.S. That wasn't a slam, as it was already established on the first page of this thread, before the thread went off topic and people started waving shiny new certificates about.
    Someone else is jealous, don't be or I'm gonna smack ya!

Leave a comment:

• DKJr
    replied

Brown belts are the worst by the way.
    Hints the color brown....

Although I heard California is allowing browns an blacks to share mat space with whites. How very progressive of them.

Leave a comment:

• mikaban
    replied
    It's a well known fact that all BJJ guys are gay, so you shouldn't be surprised when a few of them get together and the circle jerk commences.

Haha. I do love bjj, but I do often look around at people standing on the mats waiting for the instructor to start the class, and most of them are either talking about their awesome new gi, or having a dispute over ibjjf rules. There are certificates flying around, medals clinking, it's like a fight in a gay bar.

Leave a comment:

• jnp
    replied
    Fookin hell, there's a lot of bjj douchebaggery going on in here. You got one guy waving his shiny certificate around, then you got another guy waving his shiny medals around. I'll be right back, I'm just gonna go look for shiny things to wave around in people's faces.

P.S. That wasn't a slam, as it was already established on the first page of this thread, before the thread went off topic and people started waving shiny new certificates about.
    It's a well known fact that all BJJ guys are gay, so you shouldn't be surprised when a few of them get together and the circle jerk commences.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied

I got a shiny ass you can kiss.

Leave a comment:

• mikaban
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gezere
    replied
    Don't be jealous of my boogie!

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by Gezere View Post
    Sorry didn't get that either over my deafening AWESOMENESS!
    Is that military talk for "Engorged Hemorrhoids?"

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X