Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    So now you're an old fat ass. Got it.
    Sorry couldn't hear you. My medals keep clinking together!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere View Post
      Sorry couldn't hear you. My medals keep clinking together!
      Did you need help pulling them out your ass?

Comment

Sorry didn't get that either over my deafening AWESOMENESS!
        ______
        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere View Post
          Sorry didn't get that either over my deafening AWESOMENESS!
          Is that military talk for "Engorged Hemorrhoids?"

Comment

Don't be jealous of my boogie!
            ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Comment

Fookin hell, there's a lot of bjj douchebaggery going on in here. You got one guy waving his shiny certificate around, then you got another guy waving his shiny medals around. I'll be right back, I'm just gonna go look for shiny things to wave around in people's faces.

P.S. That wasn't a slam, as it was already established on the first page of this thread, before the thread went off topic and people started waving shiny new certificates about.

Comment

Originally posted by mikaban View Post
                Fookin hell, there's a lot of bjj douchebaggery going on in here. You got one guy waving his shiny certificate around, then you got another guy waving his shiny medals around. I'll be right back, I'm just gonna go look for shiny things to wave around in people's faces.

P.S. That wasn't a slam, as it was already established on the first page of this thread, before the thread went off topic and people started waving shiny new certificates about.
                I got a shiny ass you can kiss.

Comment

It's a well known fact that all BJJ guys are gay, so you shouldn't be surprised when a few of them get together and the circle jerk commences.

Brown belts are the worst by the way.
                  Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                    It's a well known fact that all BJJ guys are gay, so you shouldn't be surprised when a few of them get together and the circle jerk commences.

Haha. I do love bjj, but I do often look around at people standing on the mats waiting for the instructor to start the class, and most of them are either talking about their awesome new gi, or having a dispute over ibjjf rules. There are certificates flying around, medals clinking, it's like a fight in a gay bar.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post

Hints the color brown....

Although I heard California is allowing browns an blacks to share mat space with whites. How very progressive of them.

Comment

Someone else is jealous, don't be or I'm gonna smack ya!
                        ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Comment

So you're a skinny gay transvestite with no real talent?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                            So you're a skinny gay transvestite with no real talent?
                            WHOA HOLD UP! I GOT TALENT!
                            *three snaps up in a Z formation!*
                            ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Comment

So the conclusions I'm drawing here are that:

1. The IBJJF would like all BJJ players to self castrate and mail in the proof
                              2. Gezere and Omega are engaged in a strange Kung Fu mating ritual.

Have I missed anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
                                So the conclusions I'm drawing here are that:

1. The IBJJF would like all BJJ players to self castrate and mail in the proof
                                2. Gezere and Omega are engaged in a strange Kung Fu mating ritual.

Have I missed anything?
                                I'm the alpha male.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X