Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Hello everyone,
    My name is Victor. I have only a very small amount of experience in martial arts, but I still have a deep love for them. I studied Aikido and Iaijutsu for a few months, but seeing how I was taking them as free classes connected to my college, my schedule became far to busy and I could not continue under my sensei. I am hoping to continue eventually, but that may have to wait until after college.

I actually first encountered this site while doing a small bit of investigation of a martial artist, myself. I had encountered a few frauds and I have become strongly interested in exposing these frauds.

Welcome to the Site. Read the stickies before posting in any forum and you should do just fine! Also, always good to see another person from NC on the site.

Comment

There are lots of us from NC on here. Enjoy the forums! Where were you training at, if I may ask?

Comment

Hey, thanks for the warm welcomes! I was actually training at Mars Hill College under Sensei Ken Rogers. Asheville area, basically. Not a real dojo, but hey, at least my sensei was qualified for teaching :)

I am hoping to eventually continue.

Comment

Cool stuff, you should come to Chapel Hill and hang with the local bullies when I host our next throwdown; hopefully sometime this spring.

Comment

Oh man, that would be a long way to go. I think it would be awesome to come hang out! It would be an awesome learning experience! Like I've said though, I trained for a very short period of time, due to school, so I would be worthless in a fight, lol.

Comment

That's fine, lots of my white belts come to the throwdowns.

Comment

Oh awesome! I can make no guarantees, but that sounds awesome!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X