X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title of Kung Fu movie?

5 Deadly Venoms

(removed spoilers)
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 12/27/2011 7:51am, .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

5 deadly venoms.

If you would have put toad, centipede and iron body in google you would have got your answer.

Comment

Thanks.
      go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

By the way, is the English dub okay?

Comment

There are a bunch of copies floating around. They are cheap and the Dub is decent. The best quality is the remastered subtitled print from Celestial Pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
            There are a bunch of copies floating around. They are cheap and the Dub is decent. The best quality is the remastered subtitled print from Celestial Pictures.
            Not that you need more work to do here, but I'd enjoy the occasional CMA movie review from you. That or just a thread where you jotted down a few thoughts and opinions on any given film.
            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Speaking of reviews, where the fuck's Conde Koma? I haven't seen that guy around in a long time.

Comment

I'm watching this right now, it's pretty awesome.

Comment

The Five Deadly Venoms...classic CMA movie. Ranks right up there with Master Killer and Fist of The White Lotus. One of my favs. Got the Celestial Pictures release of it at a trade show for only $8.00 and you can easily find a copy online for around $10. The Toad is my favorite Venom.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                    Not that you need more work to do here, but I'd enjoy the occasional CMA movie review from you. That or just a thread where you jotted down a few thoughts and opinions on any given film.
                    Yeah, I slacked. I started a movie debunk thread.

I've been meaning to do old school reviews as well. I have a huge collection.

Originally posted by FinalLegion View Post
                    The Five Deadly Venoms...classic CMA movie. Ranks right up there with Master Killer and Fist of The White Lotus. One of my favs. Got the Celestial Pictures release of it at a trade show for only $8.00 and you can easily find a copy online for around $10. The Toad is my favorite Venom.
                    Venoms is a popular classic the movie is mediocre imo. 36 th Chamber and Fist of the White Lotus far out class this movie. Heck it is mid rated out of the so called "venom mob" movies.
                    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/27/2011 2:28pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                      Yeah, I slacked. I started a movie debunk thread.

I've been meaning to do old school reviews as well. I have a huge collection.

Venoms is a popular classic the movie is mediocre imo. 36 th Chamber and Fist of the White Lotus far out class this movie. Heck it is mid rated out of the so called "venom mob" movies.
                      I suppose I just really like the premise of Venoms. It was just so much fun for me to watch the story unfold. Master Killer and Fist of The White Lotus do have really engaging stories, though. Ever seen Challenge of The Masters? That's another one of my favorites.

Comment

That's a decent one.

Comment

Well, thanks to this thread, I've spent most of my Christmas break watching kung-fu films. Now I have this urge to go learn the choppiest, sockiest kung-fu I can find.

Comment

Then learn modern wushu. Acrobatic, great flexibility and no interference from learning a different fighting style.

Comment

My mother-in-law was asking what in the world "Come Drink with Me" was on Christmas Eve at my house.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X