Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"G-In-A-Gi" by Ralek Gracie

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    "G-In-A-Gi" by Ralek Gracie



    I think the top voted comment said it best. "Stick to jits bro"

    Besides the terrible lyrics, the video isn't the worst thing I've ever seen. Good production quality and some neat shots. Throw in some more video-ho's and I'd probably watch it again.

    #2
    Actually not the worst rap out there. I found it funny that everyone was wearing some sort of gracie jiu jitsu apparel.

    Comment


      #3
      Is Ralek cross-eyed?

      Comment


        #4
        I guess if it wasn't for rap, people who couldn't sing would all have to learn how to play an instrument or something.

        Comment


          #5
          I saw this earlier on Rener's twitter. I have to agree with the majorities, the lyrics are cringe worthy however the video had some nice jits and mma shots in it.

          You can make the video x10 better in 3 easy steps which are as follows;

          1)Mute the video
          2)Open iTunes
          3)Play a song of your choice (Supermassive Black Hole seemed to work well!)

          Originally posted by Chili Pepper View Post
          I guess if it wasn't for rap, people who couldn't sing would all have to learn how to play an instrument or something.
          Amen to that.

          Comment


            #6
            Yeah, his rapping definitely leaves something to be desired. The beat was good, though.
            The fool thinks himself immortal,
            If he hold back from battle;
            But old age will grant him no truce,
            Even if spears spare him.

            Comment


              #7
              At least he's a rapper that can back up all his shit talking. That's one reason I started to gravitate away from hip hop, I can only take so much self adoration before I get fed up.

              Why does Ralek refer to himself as a G? Is he a gangster now?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by St. Sleaze View Post
                At least he's a rapper that can back up all his shit talking. That's one reason I started to gravitate away from hip hop, I can only take so much self adoration before I get fed up.

                Why does Ralek refer to himself as a G? Is he a gangster now?
                Gracie, bro.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Worst hap ever.
                  "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

                  Originally posted by strikistanian
                  DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                  Originally posted by Devil
                  Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                  Originally posted by Plasma
                  At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                  Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                  Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    What I thought it would be:





                    What I got:

                    www.childsplaycharity.org

                    Comment


                      #11
                      No no, this is creative genius. Although I lack the combative skills of Ralek, it has inspired me to fulfil my dream as a slick lyricist. All I need now is a concept for my first studio release. Some preliminary ideas:

                      A root-in-a-suit;
                      Hurt-in-a-shirt;
                      'That Guy' in a tie;

                      any other suggestions?
                      2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                      #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
                        No no, this is creative genius. Although I lack the combative skills of Ralek, it has inspired me to fulfil my dream as a slick lyricist. All I need now is a concept for my first studio release. Some preliminary ideas:

                        A root-in-a-suit;
                        Hurt-in-a-shirt;
                        'That Guy' in a tie;

                        any other suggestions?
                        Bossk on a segway?
                        I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Now this is what I'd call an elaborate troll job.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Sanda Claws View Post
                            Worst hap ever.
                            Oh you!:Hehehe:

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Tenebrous View Post
                              Bossk on a segway?
                              Just when I thought being a short fat middle-aged white accountant who lives in the suburbs and drives a soccer mom car couldn't be any more gangsta.....
                              2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                              #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X