Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Post

Been a lurker since, well forever.
    I've been involved in Martial Arts for 25 years. (sounds Waay more impressive than it actually is. I should be better than I am for how long I've been studying)
    I'm a Deputy Sheriff, a Corrections Supervisor, a firearms instructor, a hostage negotiatior, and a father of two.

Welcome to the forum :)

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of posting :-)
      sigpic

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
      "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Comment

Originally posted by aikikensei View Post
        I'm a Deputy Sheriff, a Corrections Supervisor, a firearms instructor, a hostage negotiatior, and a father of two.
        That's all nice I was a stay at home Dad for a while as well... but ... what do you do outside of the home. Like for your actual job?

Comment

Originally posted by aikikensei View Post
          Been a lurker since, well forever.
          I've been involved in Martial Arts for 25 years. (sounds Waay more impressive than it actually is. I should be better than I am for how long I've been studying)
          Again, welcome to the website.

What form of kenjutsu do you study ?

I study Muso Shinden Ryu Iai and shinai Kendo.

Up until 2008 I'd studied Aikido (Aikikai and Iwama variants) since 1988. I'm presently serving in the British Forces - RAF Regiment.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X