Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going through a periode.

I am going through a periode:BabyTroll:

I want to learn some good takedowns, throws or bodyslams that can be executed from a clinch. I am gonna use the techniques in somekind of competition event maybe mma or even fights if bad luck strikes.

I have trained judo for a while but I feel that judo is not exactly what I am looking for. partly because I am not that impressed with the judo clubs at my current location. I was thinking about wrestling but it should be fewer rules than wrestling.. Olympic wrestling not wwf wrestling.

The techniques must work in a freestyle fight and preferably from a clinch. I am open to any inspiration.

You're on your period? It sounds to me like you just wanna get down and make man love.

Good for you!

Comment

Sumo!

Comment

Originally posted by Rzero View Post
        Sumo!
        Dude shush, he wants to grapple a man in a clinch with no rules. We're witnessing the most roundabout coming out to have happened anywhere, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Uglybugly View Post
          I am going through a periode:BabyTroll:

I want to learn some good takedowns, throws or bodyslams that can be executed from a clinch. I am gonna use the techniques in somekind of competition event maybe mma or even fights if bad luck strikes.

I have trained judo for a while but I feel that judo is not exactly what I am looking for. partly because I am not that impressed with the judo clubs at my current location. I was thinking about wrestling but it should be fewer rules than wrestling.. Olympic wrestling not wwf wrestling.

The techniques must work in a freestyle fight and preferably from a clinch. I am open to any inspiration.
          Judo takes a long time to learn. Are you sure you don't just suck at Judo? If you suck at Judo what the hell makes you think anything else would do better for you?

BJJ, Wrestling, Judo, all take time to get "good" at. Maybe you don't like Judo and that's fine, it's not for everyone. But, don't think that you'll be able to just waltz into some other type of training and it'll magically work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Juggernoob View Post
            You're on your period? It sounds to me like you just wanna get down and make man love.

Good for you!
            O.K. I give up you got me there :D

but no sumo for me.. I look like young brad pit and I intend to keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Uglybugly View Post
              O.K. I give up you got me there :D

but no sumo for me.. I look like young brad pit and I intend to keep it that way.
              So you're gonna be the catcher then?

Comment

Dude shush, he wants to grapple a man in a clinch with no rules. We're witnessing the most roundabout coming out to have happened anywhere, ever.
                Turkish Oil wrasslin', your only man!

Comment

So you're gonna be the catcher then?
                  what is a catcher??

Comment

If you were going to make a metaphore out of homosexual relations, you would not be the pitcher, but rather the catcher, in that you would receive what the pitcher pitched at you.

Clearer?

Comment

If you were going to make a metaphore out of homosexual relations, you would not be the pitcher, but rather the catcher, in that you would receive what the pitcher pitched at you.

Clearer?
                      are you hitting on me? :D

Comment

No. Im calling you a fag in a really verbose way brah!

Comment

No. Im calling you a fag in a really verbose way brah!
                          bah.. I am not that cleaver.. brad pit pretty but not that cleaver.. fancy words like verbose doesn't work on me bro :)

I think you are hitting on me :D

Comment

Verbose is not a big word. Google it, seriously, its a damn good word.

Comment

Verbose is not a big word. Google it, seriously, its a damn good word.
                              sure big boy :)

E: no seriously I am looking for inspiration to learn some prime class throws/bodyslams etc

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X