They stuck a sock
        upon thier cock,
        And babies were prevented.'

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
          Finite attention span
          What do you SQUIREL..... mean?

Comment

got bored opening links, joining links, closing link, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links...

...then they invented video games

Comment

got bored opening links, joining links, closing link, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links, opening links, joining links, closing links...

Good answer, I only read "got bored" and "video games" and my first thought was that you weren't playing the right games.

Comment

They is to not pay attention to what you're doing, and instead pay attention to what you'd rather be doing. DND is really the ideal co-activity, but watching Battlestar Galactica on netflix will also do in a pinch.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
                  They is to not pay attention to what you're doing, and instead pay attention to what you'd rather be doing. DND is really the ideal co-activity, but watching Battlestar Galactica on netflix will also do in a pinch.
                  I haven't played DnD since middle school... I hear the rules are way different now.

Comment

I was more Rune Quest

Comment

tl;dr

Comment

You found the knife's weakness: you were inside, in an apartment, rather than in the streets where BJJ is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
                          So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail.
                          Sigged....!

Comment

So, do you advocate a maille of chain over a Gi?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X