OMG somebody hand me some Kryptonite; or just kick these idiots in the nutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I just got done watching this. You've got to be kidding me. Most undertrained group of idiots you could ever imagine:
    http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Su...?trkid=2361637
    Don't pretend you aren't tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
      I'm always hoping one of these fucksticks set up shop in Baltimore. They'll get shot in the neck by a 15 year old kid their first week out on patrol.
      Hell yeah. I just started watching The Wire ha, Baltimore looks scary.

I don't understand it though, why not just become police or security? Are they mentally ill to some degree? Living out some kind of childhood phantasies.

Comment

Originally posted by Volya View Post
        Hell yeah. I just started watching The Wire ha, Baltimore looks scary.

I don't understand it though, why not just become police or security? Are they mentally ill to some degree? Living out some kind of childhood phantasies.
        That is the impresion I get...mad fukas

Comment

If you see them, please call your nearest psychiatric institution for immediate assistance.

Comment

Okay I'd like to know who the Mr. Xtreme is "I'm a white belt in BJJ. I'm going to Grappling X in hopes of earning my blue belt".

Comment

I just watched the full "Superheroes" documentary on HBO tonight.

I like the fact that a lot of these people also donate to shelters and soup kitchens.

Some of them are clearly mentally scarred by past experience (how about the "I was forced to join the KKK and fight in bare knuckle pit fights, so now I help the homeless and fight evil" guy, Master Legend"???).

Some of them are well meaning (the guy who's also an EMT) and some are downright scary (the guys in the fucked up demonic hockey masks who just want to hurt "bad" people).

Gay EMT superhero..that's NYC for you, just like San Diego has the Latino menace, Mr. xTreme.

I think the vast majority of these kids have self esteem problems, and their superhero guises are defense mechanisms to help them gain confidence for dealing with the outside world...the bullied become Anti Bully, per se.

Sadly, most of the kids doing this are going to get hurt by real criminals..especially now that they've done something Batman would never be stupid enough to do...

... an HBO a documentary.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 8/21/2011 8:03pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X