9 Years? Where have you all been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 Years? Where have you all been?

Celebrating my 9th anniversary on this forum. Where the hell were all of you 9 years ago?

Here.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Most likely in Oswego NY. That cold, dismal, hell-hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
        Celebrating my 9th anniversary on this forum. Where the hell were all of you 9 years ago?
        Still trying to get my Delorian to 88miles per hour, but I'll be there! Oh yes, I'll be there!

Comment

Playing in four different bands with often overlapping schedules.

Happy anniversary.

Comment

They had the Internet back then?? I thought all computers back then looked like this: I think my style field 9 years ago would have read TKD ::sigh::

Comment

On jemsite.com, a guitar forum

Comment

I was about to start high school 9 years ago.

Comment

Finishing High School. It shames me to admit it, but my style field would have read "Shaolin Kenpo Karate", Lol!

Comment

Joined a boxing gym with no system of instruction. Hurt my wrist hitting heavy bag. Got the shit beaten out of me in a smoker/sparring session with another kid. Thought I learned something about fighting.

Comment

I had just turned 21, so probably at some bullshit nightclub in Pioneer Square of the type I'd never frequent now, paying too much for drinks.

My only MA experience at that point had been a brief stint when I was 19 training under an old Chinese pathological liar who used to teach teh r34l de4d1y every night in a parking garage in Seattle for whatever pocket money you could afford to give him. He said it was his own style, but in retrospect I suppose it was kinda Wing Chun/Tai Chi-ish but with more animal like stances.

I will say that he did show up on time, every night and it all seemed pretty cool at the time. Also, the old man was fast like a cat.

Comment

According to an old blog entry, nine years ago today I was here:

http://nymag.com/listings/bar/brooklyn_inn00/

Comment

According to livejournal I was still smoking, bitching about my job, moving into a rental house and about to start dating my (now) wife.
                          HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
                          https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

Comment

was here under a different username i think. was just making transition from kung fu to muay thai. winning!

Comment

In highschool, being fat and useless.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X