Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identify This Ineffective Art

TMA on the str33ts... errm, the tr41n?

Looks like some sort of of CMA, I'd guess something shitty.

Looks like he attempted some sort of osoto gari at 2:09, but I'm not saying he's a judoka.

Comment

Looks like some of that old " Got my head pumped up with some horseshit then got my ass beat on a subway " they teach in parks and stripmalls across America.

Comment

Looks like this uniform:

On the back you can see a circular black & white logo. Two things crossing each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Rzero View Post
          Looks like this uniform:

On the back you can see a circular black & white logo. Two things crossing each other?
          That's a Krav get up.

Comment

Is it? I was thinking some flavor of king fu or JKD or something.

Comment

That lady in the stupid pink hat was some aul bitch.

Also that is definitely a krav maga uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                That's a Krav get up.
                Kung fu hook up.

Does look like he tried a Judo throw, then all fight skills went out the window after he failed.

Comment

Dude in the leather jacket has some fast hands. BOXING WINS AGAIN!

I think the real winner was Roy Nelson showing up to break up the fight.

Comment

Nah KM is black T-Shirt & black Nike/Adidas trainingpants. At least 1 thing has to black or you're not d34dly enough.

Back on topic: That crazy woman was annoying. According to the comments on youtube she sing religious songs and tells people they're influenced by satan. I'm surprised she didnt get punched.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFox View Post
                      That lady in the stupid pink hat was some aul bitch.

Also that is definitely a krav maga uniform.
                      lol how do you figure that?
                      why would and Israeli fighting style use a chinese uniform? Maybe I'm green but I have never seen a Kravist wear anything like that.

Comment

Dude was a lamewad, lamewads do KM, so whatever he was wearing is a KM uniform. QED.

Though he was willing to stick up for an old lady on the subway, maybe it wasn't a KM uniform so.

Comment

^^^ this guy has been tossed on his head one time too many me thinks

Comment

That dude settled the fuck the down as soon as ol Big Country stepped in. I thought the tranny in the pink hat was gonna get another fight started.

Comment

I thought the tranny in the pink hat was John Malkovich.

Also, what a faggot white knight kid.

Also the old guy totally sucker punched the kid. The pink hat wearing JM had already clearly seperated them and the guy waits and then throws his shot.
                              Last edited by Syphilis; 8/04/2011 3:33pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X