What's Uuuup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Uuuup!

On-and-off lurker turned member here. I practice Judo and have been for almost 8 years, loving it but I want to branch out into Muay Thai or pure Boxing.

And yes, this post has been made in an effort to stop being a dirty lurker and becoming an active part of THE ONLY MMA AND MARTIAL ARTS SITE ON THE INTERNET THAT DOESN'T SUCK. :Smile2:

Welcome, fellow noob.

Comment

Welcome, both of you. May all of your posts be intelligent, troll-free, and deserving of varrots. And just remember, when in doubt, train more and post less.
      Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
      "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Originally posted by Wumbology View Post
        I practice Judo and have been for almost 8 years, loving it but I want to branch out into Muay Thai or pure boxing
        That dirty lurker thing does get a bit annoying after a while, doesn't it?!

So why are you interested in a striking art? I only ask as the more clearly you can answer that question the easier it will be to decide (or for more knowledgeable and experienced people than myself to offer advice).

Either way, welcome and see you on the boards!
        2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
        #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Originally posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
          ... And just remember, when in doubt, train more and post less.
          Now you tell me!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X