Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So a Neo Nazi MMA gym has opened in my state.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    So a Neo Nazi MMA gym has opened in my state.

    http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/ind...news&Itemid=14

    So uh...could any of the paler complexioned Maryland Bullshido crew check this place out. I'm too dark and Asian to actually go there incognito.

    Also, if their fighters have shown up in any local competitions, could anyone keep me posted? It'll be hilarious watching black, Hispanic, Jewish or Asian fighters routinely tear those guys new assholes.

    #2
    If you want something done right...

    Also, Neos usually accept Asians. For realz.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

    Comment


      #3
      Looked at the link and spent some time on the 'The Legendary One Peoples Project Forum'.

      .....shit.....

      Realized I'm considered a 'right winger'.

      Someone go kick the shit out of the Neo Nazi so the whiners of OPP can have a circle jerk.
      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by yli View Post
        http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/ind...news&Itemid=14

        So uh...could any of the paler complexioned Maryland Bullshido crew check this place out. I'm too dark and Asian to actually go there incognito.

        Also, if their fighters have shown up in any local competitions, could anyone keep me posted? It'll be hilarious watching black, Hispanic, Jewish or Asian fighters routinely tear those guys new assholes.
        Im somewhat curious as to why a racist group would even do martial arts, I mean a great deal of martial arts was invented by people they are racist against.

        Comment


          #5
          I hope a Jew-jitsu place opens across the street. How do they not have a brick thru their window already? If anything resembling this came to my town people would line up to skull fuck them...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
            Im somewhat curious as to why a racist group would even do martial arts, I mean a great deal of martial arts was invented by people they are racist against.
            Last edited by MyDo; 7/06/2011 8:17pm, . Reason: to hopefully embed vid

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by MyDo View Post
              I hope a Jew-jitsu place opens across the street. How do they not have a brick thru their window already? If anything resembling this came to my town people would line up to skull fuck them...
              There's a Jewish cemetery less than 1000 ft. from their location. People who mourn there could get some post funeral stress relief by beating the ever loving shit out of the occupants of that building.

              Comment


                #8
                Paging Hedgehogey.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Matt Phillips View Post
                  If you want something done right...

                  Also, Neos usually accept Asians. For realz.
                  I guess this sort of makes sense. I mean, Japan was one of Germany's biggest allies in the war.
                  The fool thinks himself immortal,
                  If he hold back from battle;
                  But old age will grant him no truce,
                  Even if spears spare him.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                    Paging Hedgehogey.
                    Been knowing. They're Maryland State Skinheads, an offshoot of Keystone State Skinheads. It's the same guys in that Nat Geo documentary video. Where they are is a little remote for me, but me and Osiris have talked about setting up an us vs them event.

                    If it's any comfort to anyone their technique is mediocre at best.


                    "The only important elements in any society
                    are the artistic and the criminal,
                    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
                    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

                    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

                    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

                    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I think they're closest to Styygens and some of the other Baltimore based folks.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Hedgehogey View Post
                        If it's any comfort to anyone their technique is mediocre at best.
                        That would be a comfort to almost everyone, I imagine.

                        Why is it white supr3macists darken their skin with all those tats? Is it that they have 'white' to spare? "See Cletus, I still glow in the dark"
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Hedgehogey View Post

                          If it's any comfort to anyone their technique is mediocre at best.
                          The interlacing finger grip during a thai clinch was all I needed to see.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            If it's any comfort to anyone their technique is mediocre at best.
                            They don't need good technique, they can just use their white power.

                            ...*ducks and runs off...

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
                              Why is it white supr3macists darken their skin with all those tats?
                              Racist skins are a bit of a mystery to me. Blue eyes are not visible from a distance.

                              White scalp? Any head-shaved northeast-Asian would have that (east Asians don't get "yellow" until you go further south, kind of like southern Europeans, who--with a very similar complexion--are called "olive-skinned"...go figure).

                              Want to show off your "Nordic bloodline" in the most obvious way? The most prominently "aryan" feature would be---blond or red hair. So...why shave that off?

                              ...unless *ahem* the hair is removed because it's dark (suggesting questionable ancestry).

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X