You Will Never Be Cool: Inspired by BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Will Never Be Cool: Inspired by BS

So, I found out this morning that interviews for US Combat Sports with Charlie Brenneman and Tyson Jeffries would both be late. So, I wanted to come up with some filler for the morning and went with something different that falls between historical fiction and creative nonfiction. It heavily draws from stories and experiences I've had with fellow bullies, so I thought I'd share.

http://uscombatsports.com/index.php?...152&Itemid=325

Being cool is for stuck up twats.

I'd rather be smug in my knowledge that I can kick cool people in the side of the head.

Comment

I didn't think you kicked that high in Krav? Aren't you exposing your testicles?

Comment

I thoroughly enjoy that the first comment on the website started off with, "I don't think this article is being completely fair. Sure, we as elite athletes..."

Your next article should be about how none of us are elite, and most lilkely, we never will be

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark View Post
          I didn't think you kicked that high in Krav? Aren't you exposing your testicles?
          Part of the secrets of Krav is to learn how to pull your testes up into the abdominal cavity.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
            Part of the secrets of Krav is to learn how to pull your testes up into the abdominal cavity.
            You mean your ass?

Comment

I believe this article should be written in reversed letters and then stapled to the head of every MA participant so that every morning when they look in the mirrors they are reminded of their status in life (provided they cut eyeholes).

That being said, I'm not cool because of MA. I'm cool because i can ROCK YOUR SHIT at super smash brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                We obviously practice Iron Crotch.

That and after a while, you will think up different ways to protect your balls.
                Last edited by yli; 6/28/2011 3:03pm, .

Comment

yli said twats again!

Comment

Homer: So I realized that being with my family is more important than being cool.
                    Bart: Dad, what you just said was powerfully uncool.
                    Homer: You know what the song says: "It's hip to be square."
                    Lisa: That song is so lame.
                    Homer: So lame that it's... cool?
                    Bart and Lisa: No.
                    Marge: Am I cool, kids?
                    Marge: Good. I'm glad. And that's what makes me cool—not caring, right?
                    Marge: Well, how the hell do you be cool? I feel like we've tried everything here.
                    Homer: Wait, Marge. Maybe if you're truly cool, you don't need to be told you're cool.
                    Bart: Well, sure you do.
                    Lisa: How else would you know?
                    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                    Originally posted by Devil
                    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

BUT....BUT....

Comment

Comment

I liked the article Lampa.
                          It has much truth to it.
                          But for me, I'm not cool because of judo, obviously I'm cool because I'm an Accountant, duh!

Comment

"So stop picturing yourself busting up three muggers, right now."

NEVER!

Comment

What if the 90 year old lady in your article suddenly pulled off a flying triangle on you in the waiting room? Then, when you're just about to lose consciousness, she buries those knitting needles in your eyeballs.

Then would you be cool?
                              Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                              "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X