"Booty Call Ninjas"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Booty Call Ninjas"

From the Chicago Sun-Times (http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/6...le-attack.html):

A Joliet man told police he was attacked by two people weilding nunchuks and throwing stars after he showed up for what he thought would be a sexual rendezvous with his ex-girlfriend.

The 44-year-old man called police after getting jumped around 1:15 a.m. in the alley off the 300 block of Youngs Avenue. He said he had called his ex-girlfriend and asked her to come over for sex, and she agreed.

A short time later, Katherine M. Casarez, 29, texted the victim that she was in a nearby alley, police said.

While investigating the crime scene, police found two throwing stars, including one stuck into a telephone poll.

Casarez, of Joliet, was charged with aggravated domestic battery, aggravated battery, unlawful use of a weapon and armed violence. Police were also seeking a 34-year-old Joliet man for questioning.

It appears that the male ninja possessed superior escape and evasion skills.

Thats not what i was expecting.

Thread does not deliver :(
    Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

Thank you Cannon_6, this thread made my day!

This reminds me of a scene in "The Hangover" when the nude gay chinese jumps out of the car trunk he was locked in wielding a crowbar!

Comment

"Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Originally posted by Devil
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        Originally posted by Plasma
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Why is it always ninjas?? How come no one ever dresses up as the guy from scream or a medieval knight?, ninjas seem to get all the fun.

Comment

Armor is fuckin' expensive man. Black pajamas are way more affordable for mischief on a budget.
            Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
            "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

If my ex girlfriend decided to nunchaku and ninja star me in an alley, she'd know to bring more than one henchman.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                If my ex girlfriend decided to nunchaku and ninja star me in an alley, she'd know to bring more than one henchman.
                Tru dat
                Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Let's be honest. Being attacked by two people with nunchaku and shuriken was waaaaay more exciting than boning some ho in an alley.

Comment

Originally posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
                    Tru dat
                    LOL My serious ex-girlfriends know me well enough to not be afraid of me at all & yet I'm probably close to the top of their list of the last person to try to jump in an alley. I suspect that the same would apply to most of us here!
                    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
                    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
                    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
                    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Comment

Have you guys seen that chicks bewbs in Ninja Gaiden 2? They should be a playable character. I don't know how to make spoilers for NSFW as a helpless noob but we all on the internet.

Someone should find the dojo these ninjas train out and make them lords of the shadow art. They are the first ninjers to hit a dude ever.

Comment

hahhaha thats awesome attacked by ninja! Yeah if its anyone it probly would be a 34 yr. old man.

Comment

I'm really surprised this hasn't happened to me yet.

Comment

Is this the Boojers idea of realistic training!?

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                              Um... That might not sound like you think it sounds.
                              sigpic

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
                              "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X