Bujinkan Randori? Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bujinkan Randori? Video

I recently found a video where it looks like the ninjers are attempting to do randori (emphasis on 'attempting'). Maybe they have been live training this whole time in secrecy! (since they are masters of stealth and deception).

Looks like this one has been leaked!

Can't wait to see Hatsumi's secrect randori and sparring sessions!

Is it possible, that we are witnessing evolution?

Comment

When I was in the booj I did something like that once with one of the class members but it wasn't part of the curriculum. Basically 2 of them were rolling in what looked like bjj (but I didn't know back then). I asked if I could try. I pretty much lost, except for when I escaped from a headlock by rolling out. My partner let go and claimed that I shouldn't do that because she could have snapped my neck. I carried that misconception with me for years later.

Unfortunately that was my only experience with rolling there, but some of us did occasionally spar standup, and I think it became apparent why ninjers don't spar... The main stance "ichi munji" is useless for attacking. A number of us liked to spar with the fake knives though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
        Is it possible, that we are witnessing evolution?
        No, because Judo was invented in 1882.

Comment

So, mixed martial artists incorporating different moves and styles into their skillsets is not in any way the definition of evolution? Was a joke anyway.

Flying fish didnt evolve, because birds did it first?

Comment

So, mixed martial artists incorporating different moves and styles into their skillsets is not in any way the definition of evolution? Was a joke anyway.
            Context. The Booj is not an MMA school.

Flying fish didnt evolve, because birds did it first?
            Since life on Earth evolved out of the oceans, I'm pretty sure the fish did it first.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
              Context. The Booj is not an MMA school.

Since life on Earth evolved out of the oceans, I'm pretty sure the fish did it first.
              Proof or it didnt happen.
              Also, see my previous comment concerning the joke status of my post.
              But seriously bro, the Booj is totally progressive, they've progressed beyond all the other martial arts, in that its so advanced it no longer even resembles a fight.

Comment

Proof or it didnt happen.
                You're the one who claimed birds did it first. So you first, right? I'll wait

Also, see my previous comment concerning the joke status of my post.
                Please don't patronize my ability to read English.

But seriously bro, the Booj is totally progressive, they've progressed beyond all the other martial arts, in that its so advanced it no longer even resembles a fight.
                Now you're progressing.

Comment

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.

Comment

I don't they make a mockery of randori!!!

The must be punished in the name of KANO!!!!
                    ______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Guys this is staged, a worked shoot so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere View Post
                        I don't they make a mockery of randori!!!

The must be punished in the name of KANO!!!!
                        You should see the mockery they make of seoi nage! And socks. Why the socks?

Comment

Originally posted by Odacon View Post
                          Guys this is staged, a worked shoot so to speak.
                          So which is it, a work or a shoot?

Comment

Look how high his kosoto is. My coach would malicuously uchi mata him then tell him he was adopted.

She's basically GLADOS that way.

"The only important elements in any society
                            are the artistic and the criminal,
                            because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
                            can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

Originally posted by Lindz View Post
                              So which is it, a work or a shoot?
                              A worked shoot is a work made to look like a shoot.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X