Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D-Bag brass knuckle jitsu

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    D-Bag brass knuckle jitsu



    just remember, if you're some punk who's out show off your knuckles, YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN!!!!

    i think i'm going to call this type of douche bag the "awkward douche"

    #2
    If you need a weapon, almost anything would be better in a legal sense. They're illegal almost everywhere, and carrying them in the first place makes it look as though you are looking for a fight. Hell, you'd be better off with a pocket knife. Both are considered a deadly weapon, but carrying a pocket knife as an everyday tool that can double for self defense does not make you seem like a criminal.

    Besides that, if you use some sense, you'll use a knife all the time and never as a weapon. Brass knuckles would just be a useless hunk of metal on any normal day, and in the event of needing to defend yourself would break your fingers. "Protect your hands" my ass.

    Unless you're a girl, or very small, crippled, or outnumbered, any weapon becomes a legal hazard anyway.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
      If you need a weapon, almost anything would be better in a legal sense. They're illegal almost everywhere, and carrying them in the first place makes it look as though you are looking for a fight. Hell, you'd be better off with a pocket knife. Both are considered a deadly weapon, but carrying a pocket knife as an everyday tool that can double for self defense does not make you seem like a criminal.
      'Novelty belt buckle'
      'Novelty brass paperweight'

      Comment


        #4
        http://www.weapons-universe.com/Supp...ntact_Us.shtml

        What a surprise.
        This tool is in Arizona....

        Comment


          #5
          i wonder if he can even throw a proper 1 2 combo....

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by STB'A View Post
            i wonder if he can even throw a proper 1 2 combo....
            maybe if he downsizes his brass knucks to a kiddie size

            Comment


              #7
              He bears a striking resemblance to Omega.

              *hides*

              Comment


                #8
                In part 2...


                Playing cards, LOVE, HATE, PIMP, KING, Scarface.

                You can just imagine what sort of charming individuals buy custom brass knuckles, can't you?

                Comment


                  #9
                  why the fuck do douche bags keep using "sexy bitch" as the music in their videos?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    USMC brass knuckles.......mil-spec, I'm sure.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by devil View Post
                      USMC brass knuckles.......mil-spec, I'm sure.
                      Didn't see one with SEAL on there - though I haven't looked at the site in great detail yet.

                      "Yah, man - we all got issued with these the day we graduated BUD/S, bro..."

                      Comment


                        #12
                        See that thing hanging below my belt? Grab on and don't let go!

                        I AM THE GODDAMN BATMAN!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          *WOLVERINE*! Snickty snickty snoine!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Man I could've used that one tonight. I was playing foosball tonight and was getting owned by this guy (this fucking guy). I would've punched him in the face for winning, but he trains at my gym and can kick my ass.

                            But man if I had 'em Wolverine Brass Knuckles, I'd be like "Surprise Shot, Motherfucker... WOLVERINE"

                            Then I'd finally win in Foosball. And be prosecuted for assault with weapon.
                            go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                              Didn't see one with SEAL on there - though I haven't looked at the site in great detail yet.

                              "Yah, man - we all got issued with these the day we graduated BUD/S, bro..."
                              yeah, when i finished at BUD/S my master chief instructor gave me his personal set of knuckle dusters and took mine because he said i'm a wicked good seal....

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X