Rude Jitsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rude Jitsu

For those who grapple and spar, do you ever do stuff just to be a dick? I do. Non-technique, nothing that will injure my partners, and nothing that would piss me off if done to me - just little irritating things because I think it's funny. My favorite dick move:

Armbar leg-shake - basically shake your leg when breaking someone's armbar defense grip. You dribble their head like a basketball.

Share your favorite dick moves here.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

I like to tickle during ground work
    seprates the men from the boys!

Comment

Mounted tea bag.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tao.jonez View Post
        For those who grapple and spar, do you ever do stuff just to be a dick? I do. Non-technique, nothing that will injure my partners, and nothing that would piss me off if done to me - just little irritating things because I think it's funny. My favorite dick move:

Armbar leg-shake - basically shake your leg when breaking someone's armbar defense grip. You dribble their head like a basketball.

Share your favorite dick moves here.
        Too many to list. However one that is definitely on the top of the list is my "ILOVEYOUHUGYOUSQUEEZEYOUNEVERLETYOUGO" from the guard. I get a over/under and hold my partner tightly while saying the phrase in a a high pitched voice, then screaming NO! DON'T LEAVE ME! when they try to get me off them. This is all an set up because it leads to a choke when they try to get space. So not only did I act like a dick but I choked them as well.
        ______
        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere View Post
          So not only did I act like a dick but I choked them as well.
          Choked by a dick. Now explain that to the wife!

Comment

That's funny, the Machados teach this as a technique to break grips or overcome certain choke defenses.
            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Yeah the head rattle is a legit grip break IMO.

I use pressure points to create armbar openings. Especially the armpit.

Comment

That was actually how it started. My instructor showed us to shake the arm or push/pull to break the grip. I just modified for hilarity.

Edit -wait, you're saying the Machados actually taught the head bounce thing? (sadface)
                Last edited by tao.jonez; 6/14/2011 3:00pm, . Reason: Now it's not that funny.

Comment

That was actually how it started. My instructor showed us to shake the arm or push/pull to break the grip. I just modified for hilarity.

Edit -wait, you're saying the Machados actually taught the head bounce thing? (sadface)
                  No. They teach to shake, shake, shake the grips to break them. No head bouncing is necessary.

Edit: You do have to shake the leg in the armbar variation, but that doesn't mean you need to bounce their head off the ground. I use the "shake" technique to break up grip-based choke defenses more that anything else.
                  Last edited by jnp; 6/14/2011 3:08pm, .
                  Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

during a peruvian necktie; rub nuts on the back of head

Comment

Boo! I thought this would be Ska thread...
                      Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                      Luta Livre flees the fight,
                      Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                      Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

cartwheels and somersaults.

Comment

Sometimes if I outclass someones a lot, and they've annoyed me, I'll use them to practice my top-position transitions for an unfair amount of time while trying to make smalltalk about the weather, sports, etc.

Comment

At one of the SoCal throwdowns, Omega showed us a series of dick moves as one passes the guard. Sirc was the dummy. It was all kinds of awesome.

I used to spar with headbutts allowed (using headgear), and it was part of my anti-judo. Lots of paddling and pehlwani exercises have given me a very good bear hug, and I can tweak it in little ways that hurt. For example, I'll use a low pulling motion and shoulder pressure up high to mess with their posture, or use my thumb knuckle as the focal point of the force.

Comment

The monkey bite is another of my favorites. Pinch the back of their arm - behind the tricep and very close to the under-arm. Depending on what your relative positions are, you can do all kinds of nifty things when they jerk the arm away.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X