Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tao.jonez
    replied
    Know what Tea? I'm strangely more impressed by that post than by many many of the "look how awesome I am" posts. Also 'cause you had jnp turtled long enough for someone to take a picture of it.

(I appreciate a person who looks at their skill and training realistically and faces their strengths and weaknesses honestly.)

Leave a comment:

• TEA
    replied
    And it response to both JNP and TaoJonez:

JNP, if that happened, it must have been some time before my disastrous strategic error of trying to grapple with you.

TaoJonez, this illustrates why my GJJ does not add confidence when sparring. I was much better off keeping it standing.

Leave a comment:

• The Juggernoob
    replied
    I've been sitting through some of these Hyori vids, now the music is bad, but whatever. What I wonder is, is why does she have K-wigger rappers in a lot of them, when she would be just fine on her own.

Also, is she the only female Korean popstar, because she seems to cover just about every damn style of modern pop music?

Leave a comment:

• TEA
    replied

Just to un-gay this a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Tom .C
    replied
    Originally posted by TEA View Post
    No, it's because I have an M14 and know how to use it. ;)
    Shoot it, choke it, then kick it...works for me!

Leave a comment:

• TEA
    replied
    Originally posted by tao.jonez View Post
    The only reason you're so confident is 'cause you have GJJ for if you actually fight. Everybody knows TKD is for strip-mall sissies. durr
    No, it's because I have an M14 and know how to use it. ;)

Leave a comment:

• TEA
    replied
    Size 9. Small feet are easier to throw fast. Also, mo' better for running fast.

Leave a comment:

• Necroyunus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Katriona1992
    replied
    Originally posted by battlefields View Post
    I enjoyed the girls who enjoyed TKD.
    I enjoy the guys who do boxing :)

Leave a comment:

• jnp
    replied
    Originally posted by tao.jonez View Post
    The only reason you're so confident is 'cause you have GJJ for if you actually fight. Everybody knows TKD is for strip-mall sissies. durr
    True story, TEA once spinning back kicked me onto my ass during a TD sparring session. Judging by the bruise on my chest later, I'd say he wears about a size 10 shoe.

Leave a comment:

• tao.jonez
    replied
    Fuck you. I do TKD. I punch people in the face and kick them in the head and I like it. I don't feel the need to apologize for that and if you do, your TKD sucks.

Leave a comment:

• battlefields
    replied
    Originally posted by Nefron View Post
    Only fags and girls enjoy TKD. Pussy.
    I enjoyed the girls who enjoyed TKD.

Leave a comment:

• Katriona1992
    replied
    Fuck you. I do TKD. I punch people in the face and kick them in the head and I like it. I don't feel the need to apologize for that and if you do, your TKD sucks.
    Aye aye. If I ever felt the need to say a sorry to everyone I land a punch on during boxing sessions, I won't make it back in time for dinner (and so will all my sparring partners).

Btw, LOL at getting kicked in the groin comment...especially about how happy you felt about afterwards....

Leave a comment:

• doofaloofa
    replied
    ... your TKD sucks.
    Have we met? ;)

Leave a comment:

• TEA
    replied
    Originally posted by yli View Post
    No, I'm trying to (in a bizarre way) apologize for having taken TKD in the past, before I saw the light.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X