• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

One more:

Comment

Originally posted by yli View Post
        This just another level of awful:
        over privileged white kids in the suburbs, calling each other "nigga", trying to throwdown, and looking worse than two cerebral palsey senior citizens trying to fuck makes me laugh.

Comment

I think the low block can work for a kick sometimes, but really its an attack to the whole head/kneck area of your opponent, that whole principle of contract and expanding so that the arm twists and expands out like that from the hand chambered by the ear ready position. you chamber the hand and run into the kick evasively, then releasing the power with your hips and bash through the head/neck

Comment

Originally posted by burningflames View Post
            I think the low block can work for a kick sometimes, but really its an attack to the whole head/kneck area of your opponent, that whole principle of contract and expanding so that the arm twists and expands out like that from the hand chambered by the ear ready position. you chamber the hand and run into the kick evasively, then releasing the power with your hips and bash through the head/neck
            On the other hand, you are an imbecile.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                I'll take that over the ruler any day.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wetware View Post
                    I'll take that over the ruler any day.
                    Come to think of it, wouldn't escrima be the logical basis for Nun Fu?

Comment

The video with the nuns in it is sort of old. These days, they'd probably be training in MMA and raising money for their convent by competing in full contact events in the octagon.

Also, if you fuck with them, you'll be garrotted with rosary beads and staked through the heart with a cross.

Comment

to the OP... its normal to get your ass kicked the first time you spar.

Comment

Comment

Check out that Kamehameha at 00:30! Why arent I taking TKD?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
                              *Captain Kirk Video
                              Wrong, that is the *best* fight scene ever.

Comment

to the OP... its normal to get your ass kicked the first time you spar.

Don't need to tell me that, I saw Hajime no Ippo; but the videos are a lot better way of coping than just understanding my beating.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X