Worst martial arts videos ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst martial arts videos ever

I'm in a shitty mood (well, kinda). I started training muay thai a few weeks back and just had my first sparring session ever. It went pretty badly in that I got knocked around like a bobo doll. Everything I tried failed. Punching got me hit in the head, kicking got me kicked and my blocks just didn't (that and for the first time my krotty past caught up with me and I did arm-blocks for leg kicks like a jackass and nearly got very hurt for it, fucking Goju Ryu). That and a video posted by someone of an autistic 10 year old girl kicking ass in the ring made me feel worse (thanks a lot whoever posted that, you're a douche).

Anyways, I demand the Internet makes me feel better (and without any pr0n this time); I want videos. Give me the worst you've ever seen. Really horrible shit. Ass kickings, two tools failing completely, anything. BUT! No Bullshido! I demand bad boxing, jits, judo etc videos. A guy who fails on the heavy bag, a randori session that looks like an aikido class (without actually being one). I want a list of videos I can watch of assholes who suck even worse than I do.

Only then (and with enough pain meds) will I sleep at night.

Just to clarify I want shit like this (even if they don't seemed to be actually training boxing blah blah blah whatever):

Right leg hospital, left leg cemetery... but like, for the guy who does the kicks.

Comment

KIAI BITCHES!

Also, for that last video, I kept expecting his kneecap to sort of migrate 90 degrees around because he wasn't pivoting his foot correctly.

Comment

Hey, at least it wasn't on TV...

Comment

Originally posted by Gabetuno View Post
          Hey, at least it wasn't on TV...

That was.. special.

Comment

This on the other hand, is a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by yli View Post
              This on the other hand, is a classic.

LMFAO! 1:05

Comment

This just another level of awful:

Comment

Yes! Thank you! These were all excellent examples of pure, distilled horrendous. I feel much better bot spiritually and after a Thai massage, physically and will be ready for the next time.

This does not mean you can stop though, continue posting videos!

Comment

This Guy Sucks

http://youtu.be/F98RPEkcBJQ
                    Last edited by kumijitsu; 6/15/2011 7:53am, . Reason: Realized I can't embed videos yet

Comment

If you decide that MT isn't your thing, you could always try underwater boxing.

http://www.criticalpast.com/video/65..._girl-referees

Comment

Comment

Comment

Shut up! Shut up! WMAC Masters was real and the best martial arts show ever!

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X