Super ninja that trains aikido for 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super ninja that trains aikido for 3 months

So, a friend of mine was talking about how awesome and d3adly aikido was. He even got 2 guys punching him and took them to the ground, of course they were straight punches and in "slow motion".
    We made a bet for a beer, that I could give any kind of punch, with any speed I wanted and if he could block it I would pay a beer to him.
    So, he put his hands in a strange shape like he was expecting a front punch and I asked, "Can I?", and he repplied "Sure!".
    So, I hit him with a cross and he just... Well he just fell.
    Sad thing is, he still owes me a beer, and his girlfriend hates me now, not because he was KO, but because I "destroyed the poor guy's dreams".

Originally posted by buakaw View Post
    So, a friend of mine was talking about how awesome and d3adly aikido was. He even got 2 guys punching him and took them to the ground, of course they were straight punches and in "slow motion".
    We made a bet for a beer, that I could give any kind of punch, with any speed I wanted and if he could block it I would pay a beer to him.
    So, he put his hands in a strange shape like he was expecting a front punch and I asked, "Can I?", and he repplied "Sure!".
    So, I hit him with a cross and he just... Well he just fell.
    Sad thing is, he still owes me a beer, and his girlfriend hates me now, not because he was KO, but because I "destroyed the poor guy's dreams".
    So you'd knock a friend out to prove a completely unimportant point. I'm no psychologist, but trust me, a lot of people in your life hate you, not just his GF

Comment

cool story bro!

Comment

wow.
        just, wow.

Comment

You mock both ninjas and aikido-practitioners. I laughed heartily at your story and am amazed by your manliness.

Comment

Comment

I take it op does muay thai (buakaw)? is his girlfriend hot? if not then so fuck!

Comment

Mr Pimp raises a valuable point! To the OP, Pics of said girlfriend or GTFO sir...!

Comment

Originally posted by stealth_monkey View Post
                  So you'd knock a friend out to prove a completely unimportant point. I'm no psychologist, but trust me, a lot of people in your life hate you, not just his GF
                  What good friend wouldn't ko his buddy? Friends don't let friends be delusional douches. Personally I wouldn't have ko'd him in front of his lady though. Some guys take that a little personally.

Comment

Originally posted by jspeedy View Post
                    Friends don't let friends be delusional douches. Personally I wouldn't have ko'd him in front of his lady though. Some guys take that a little personally.
                    Hmmm, although you have a point, some people are very fond of their delusions...

Comment

You are all over looking an important element to this story. A free beer was on the line! Who amungst you would not crack a friend upside the head when free booze is at stake?

Comment

This reminder me of when I did Aikido for about 2 months when i was 17. I was like ZOMG my sensei is so good i'm like wow he can twist my arm and make me front flip and shit to bad that everything i did for 2 months was compliant drill..

Also Why the fuck does most of the Aikido sensei are all Fat....

Anyway you friend should have given you $100.00 plus a beer seriously. I hope he stopped his Aikido and joined D33dly Judo or something..

Comment

OP, is it true you molested him while he was unconscious?

Comment

Originally posted by stealth_monkey View Post
                            So you'd knock a friend out to prove a completely unimportant point.
                            I once threw a fat chick just to prove a point. I stand by my actions.

Comment

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
                              I once threw a fat chick just to prove a point. I stand by my actions.
                              There is no scenerio where that is not ok.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X